Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Dec 13

I like drill max. I like the drill w/ the ball. I hate the jump across the rooms. The premix i did repeated it.It was like not again.
I did 400 crunches instead of 200. My gutt needs it...
LOL.....
I think tonite is GS Legs. I like legs. I hate biceps and shoulders.Probably because that is my weakness...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Diane Sue,
I bet no-one believes you are a grandmother...!!have fun with those kids.

Suz...that it so cool that you get to have that much time off work, I'm jealousx(

just playing catch up on today's and yesterdays posts...seems I missed a bunch<

Amber

I can't remember who's getting sick but...that ColdMD stuff is AMAZING. It's kind of expensive, but you can get it cheapest at Wal-Mart (about $19) - like $8 or $9 cheaper than Walgreens. Worth it if you don't want to get sick over Christmas.

Toasty - are sending me a subliminal message? I think I'm getting it. :)

Amber - yup, we get lots of time off here. We get the week between Christmas and New Year's plus usually a day before Christmas or so, then I usually take some time before that. I get about 3 other weeks a year plus a lot of other vacation days and then I have some left over vacation and a TON of sick time which I rarely use except when we go to Washington and I take care of my stepmom (I get to use sick leave for that b/c TRUST ME - it's no vacation!). The benefits are amazing. I feel extremely fortunate and thankful. DH started his vacation today. He has tons and tons of comp time. He doesn't go back until the first of the year. x(

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Well - just got home from the dentist and I have to go to the other doctor at 3:30 pm.

I did a 2nd workout - Self Bikini something workout with Ellen BArrett. It was ballet/pilates type of stuff with aerobics. I was 30 minutes into it and that Real Estate place called to set up my interview. I go Monday at 11:00 am. I'm really nervous though cuz the lady sounded all stressed out and so did the other person who answered the phone earlier. I also found out the hours are 8:30 to 5:30........WTH??? that sucks. How the heck are you supposed to go for a doctor appt.? Do I even want to work there if everyone is so "stressed out". I'm just really scared and nervous. babbling.

Yes, candy drawer (other things we're also in the drawer....but y'all know I have a sweet tooth and life isn't the same without a couple caramel creams and a Mary Jane or Tootsie Roll!! I've honestly thought about giving up my sugar fix ....but I don't know if I could be happy and I don't want to turn to something worse than candy.....if you catch my drift!

Randi - I hate to say this, but you really should try to get your doctor to prescribe an antiobiotic over the phone. If that infection goes into your kidneys, you could end up in the hospital. All the Uristat will do is stop the burning and frequency. It's not going to touch the infection. I have lots of experience with UTI's.

Deb - I guess you missed the post. I had 197 hours of sick time that I would have lost on 12/29 when I left. Since I lost all of my respect for that hospital because of the way my situation was handled, I decided to go out on a sick leave. I went to my MD yesterday and got a slip saying "due to medical reasons", I cannot work until 12/30. So I'm officially on sick leave and now I'll get my sick time paid to me over the next few weeks and I can be actively looking for a job!!

Suz - Geez....how long have you been on your job to get all of that time? I feel like I'll never have any time off anymore, cuz I keep having to start over!!! I hate that more than anything.

Lora - well, I've only been here 4 years. I think managers get a week more than non-management to start, but everybody gets the same number of holidays outside of vacation days. And everybody gets that week off at Christmas and 3 days at Thanksgiving and a day and a half off at the end of July b/c we host the Air Force Thunderbirds Air Show. When I first started my assistant made a really rude comment to me about getting more time off than her just for walking in the door as a manager. It pissed me off b/c my feeling is that while she went right from high school to work, I went from high school to work and worked for a few years and then BACK to school while working 3 part-time jobs to pay for it and finished my degree and then finished grad school WHILE working a full time job and then had school loans to pay back after finishing grad school and pulling many, many all nighters. So don't talk to me about how lucky I am to just walk in the door and automatically get more time off than she does just because I'm a manager. Needless to say she got an earful and never brought it up again. I worked very hard to get where I am. I earned it and she had to work her way up to get her vacation time in a different way and although it took her longer, she got hers in the end too. Can you tell this is a sore subject with me? :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Suz - Oh, I didn't know you were a manager. Yes, that is the case at most places with management. What kind of company do you work for? I'm just curious (cuz of the air show comment - sounds interesting). I'd love to be your assistant!! We could work out at lunch time too!! LOL!! Where do you live? I always get confused on who's from California...you or Netta??

Just got off the phone with my Mom. My 21 year old niece called my Mom to say that the boy she is living with is mistreating her cats and they are not getting along. She wants to go stay with my Mom until she gets on her feet and bring the cats (that have claws). My Mom's cat doesn't have claws. On top of all of this, she can't let him know that she is leaving. She's sneaking out and leaving her furniture behind. Sounds like there is other abuse going on in the situation and not JUST with the cats!! I should know.......I've been there enough times. My heart goes out to her. I just hope she doesn't go back to the jerk!!! This is the boyfriend that my DH and I took to the Chili Peppers concert and he sat with his head between his knees and then went out to the car.....and the RHCP's are his favorite band. NEED I SAY MORE??

Oh - I forgot - Tracey Staehle updated her Forum on her new workouts to be filmed in January. These sound good and it sounds like she took all of her customers suggestions and critisiscm into account!! I bet they'll end up being pretty good.

http://www.fitbytracey.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=194

Hey Maniacs! Taking a lunch break. Eating avocado and feta cheese on some "white" bread! Oh my! It's good! Not the best lunch, but it's all I got.:)

Debbie- Yeah, What's up with the subliminal messages? I'm clueless too.

Amber- to answer from yesterday. Precision Nutrition is a detailed nutrition program. I don't have it, but I did buy the book "Metabolism Advantage" that is written by the same John Berardi. It's a shortened version, not near as much detail, but a very good book. The book had a code in it that gave me access to the Precision Nutrition website, forum and emails. That's how I got the e-book email on the Desserts. Oh! I'm not a super super clean eater, as you can tell by my lunch. I do try to be a clean eater most of the time, but I do have my days.

Darn these customers for bringing me goodies! Like how in the world do you resist candy coated almonds? LOL!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Well, you all know I have super powers. My name is Rogue after all. I am the queen of subliminal messages!

Seriously, glad what ever I said made you feel better Char! Did you eat all that at one time? I wish I had that metabolism so I could eat like that. I would be in HEaven!

Lora- I am hoping for the best for your niece. Something isn't right there.

Dallys- funny, now my son refuses to eat white bread! It has to be wheat. That a boy!

Suz- sounds like you and your DH will have some good quality time with eachother

DS- glad you are getting some retail therapy after the trip!!

Randi- I agree, you better get some medicine!! You don't want to mess with those speccially since it is not going away! Good luck.

Anne- my inner thighs are SMOKED! Love it! Thinking of doing just UB later. Having some WW spaghetti tonight. I will think of you with each bite!

Deb- glad you are really getting into those CC! On my Christmas list. Want an MP3 player first though. On my list too!

Amber- I just love your dog! My mom's dog's name is Zeus too. He is a Dolberman.

Well, my babysittinng kids left early, so I am going to go take care of the horses and hopefully do my WO shortly. I want to really *pump some iron* so I am super hungry for that spaghetti!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg,

Cheers! No, I did not eat that all at one time. A few hours apart.

Finished with P90X Arm/Shoulder workout. Now Ab Ripper X tonight before Biggest Loser.

Alt Shoulder Presses 20's/10 reps then 25's/8 reps

In and Out Bicep Curls 25's/16 reps both times

Two Arm Tricep Kickbacks 15's/10 reps both times

Deep Swimmer's Presses 20's/8 reps both times

Full Supination Concentration Curls 35's!!!!!/8 reps and then 6 reps

Chair Dips 21/25

Upright Rows 20's/10 reps

Static Arm Curls 20's/16 reps then 25's/8 reps

Flip Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks 12's/10 reps both times

Two Angle Shoulder Flys 12's/16 reps both times

Crouching Cohen Curls 20's/10 reps then 15/10 reps (THESE ARE VERY HARD EVEN WITH LIGHT WEIGHT)

Lying down Tricep Ext 15's/10 reps (need to go heavier)

BONUS ROUND:

In and Out Straight Arm Shoulder Flys 12's/16 reps both times

Congdon Curls 35's/7 reps then 35's/4 reps (burning out) lol

Side Tri Rises 20x's both times

XTRA Bonus: Tricep Ext off machine 60# 35x's

Charlotte~~

Lets not talk food. I am starving. I am going home soon(waiting on a cut)having a protien drink and doing legs.....

Dallys, i ordered one. I want it to track w/o's.I got extra stickers.
Wonder how many will say well i don't want that kind of sticker. I want more of this one...
Meag , i asked for stupid stuff. I don't need any w/o stuff this year.
I asked for sports bras (gonna need) and jammies....
I don't care what i get. I just want the Gson to have fun and enjoy it. He is a spoiled little ####...but, i wuv him. That's why i call him wubbies..

Char, some serious weight there girl . You are going to be fried tomorrow...
Deb, does your treadmill have programs? Mine had a bunch. You just pick one and it does it for you.

Hi Dallys, Suz,Randi, Diane Sue..anyone i missed, oh, Lora..

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Well, I just finished BM2 Double UB. I am still shaking. I matched Cathe's weight, except the second set of Military presses, I went to 8's. ANd the first set of concentration curls I did 10#s. I liked this one alot. Good UB. I didn't do the abs. Still sore.

Gotta go finish my spaghetti!!

Good job CHar! I bet you will be sore like me now!

Anne- most of my stuff I asked for is clothes and wo DVD's. But there are other stuff. DH usually does alright if I give him a list. He is lost without one! HEHE!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Lora - that sucks about your niece. Poor cats. :(

I'm in Wyoming - but from Los Angeles for the first 30 years of my life. Yeah, I wish you could have been my assistant! I would let you go early for Buckcherry concerts. Of course we probably wouldn't have gotten anything done. We'd be too busy checking on here all day running back and forth telling each other to check what Charlotte just said or Meg or Debbie or whoever. :) I work at a college. We host the air show b/c we're kind of outside of town where there's a huge area across from us of nothingness. So if heaven forbid there were a crash it wouldn't hit any homes. And then we have viewing areas, all kinds of parking, etc. It's a huge event. We work the practice day which is lots of fun and then we're off on the actual air show day and we have lots of volunteers so if you want to be there to help out you can. Our facilities and events office (which is in my division) has to work it. But then they get another day off.

Jeanette's in Susanville, CA. That's probably what confuses you. I should live in Susanville b/c my name is Susan. Hehehe.

Suz

Suz - I applied to our college here in town. Some of the jobs are Civil Service tested though and I have never take a Civil Service exam and they only give it once a year. They told me that occasionally a "non tested" position will come up, so I keep checking.

Great workouts today everyone. Go P90 Xers.

Hmmm...ours are not. But that might be a good thing for you. I imagine they have great benefits also. Good luck to you. I know good things are on your horizon Lora.

Ah, I still need to get my workout in. I did Ab Ripper X this morning and am getting ready to do the rest now. I'm getting really tired so I probably should get my tush off the couch. It's almost 5pm.

GUESS WHAT? I told them I didn't want to be weighed today at the doctor b/c they've weighed me enough over these past few weeks but they told me to just not look (yeah right). Well I still was down that pound. She said I lost a pound over last week when I was there (and I'd lost a couple from the time before that a few weeks earlier). And that's good since I had just eaten lunch and had some water. Yipeee! The neurologist asked me if I'd noticed any weight loss with the drug. He said he expected me to start seeing results with the drug in 6-8 weeks. He meant with the migraines but I asked with the weight loss (kidding) and he said with everything. That should be interesting. I can't imagine losing my appetite too much with as hard as we are all working with P90X though. We'll see. :)

Suz

I just finished Ab Ripper X. I did the mason twist without weight. Actually seems harder without..maybe cuz you move faster? Now ready to watch Biggest Loser and watch someone else sweat for a change. lol
Where is my hubby??? He is not home yet.

You know girls, it is going to be close to 70 here for the rest of this week. Is that crazy or what for this time of the year? More bike rides for me. I know I shouldn't..lose muscle, but I must do this. I love the rush during and afterwards!

Charlotte~~

Char - I wonder if the mason twists are easier with weight b/c the weight helps pull you to the side? I think they're kinda hard! :)

Oooo - I want 70! We are under a high wind warning from 11am today until 5pm tomorrow and it's cold. Have I ever mentioned I hate the wind!

My friend Mel really should check in here. She LOVES Biggest Loser.

I guess I better go BRING IT!!!!!! See why I don't wait until evenings. I could just sit here and put it off all night.

Suz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.