Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed April 29

Disc 24 - back and Biceps

Lat puldowns with band 12 reps
T-Pull with band 12 reps
Y's with band 12 reps
Pull Ups Overhand modified 3 sets 12 reps ea.
Chinups Med. grip modified 3 sets 12 reps ea.
Chinups underhand modified 3 set 12 reps ea.
Pullovers 1 dumbell 20# 15# 12# 10 reps ea. and last TF
One Arm Horizontal Row 1 dumbell and 1.5# band 20# 15# 12# 10 reps ea.
Deadlifts 40# barbell 12 reps, then 10 reps then TF
Barbell Curl, 40#10 reps, 35#10 reps, 30# TF
Incline dumbell curls on ball 15# 10 reps, 12# 10 reps, 10# 10 reps
Seated cncntratn curls on ball used1.5#band 15#10 rps,12#10 rps,10#10 rps

I've improved again. Yeah! Now I have a rest week and cardio to do. Then Meso 3 to start. Will probably do Meso 3 twice.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hello maniacs! Welcome back Lora - I am interested buying that cd cheap.

Today was gym style legs. I am off to Pompano Beach first thing in the morning. i am going to walk a lot and may take the running shoes, but I am no going to stress about working out. I am going to use it as recovery!

Great workouts everyone! have great days - I will check in when I get back!

Hey Peeps!

Just a quick check-in for me. I'm at work. Shhhhh...

Diane Sue - I read your last post to me and I think you and I are so much alike. We make it hard on ourselves, don't we? I've also been drinking a Myoplex Lite before my workouts and a protein shake right after. Then when I get to work I have 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg. It kind of goes downhill from there. But I try. I do bring protein shakes to work to have with my meals. It's drinking them that I have a problem with.

Lora - I'm sorry about your migraine. I STILL have mine. It felt better this morning but these longer lasting ones always come back something awful in the afternoons/evenings. And no, I don't think there are any nice bosses. Wait, I've had 2 fantastic bosses in my life. :) May you find one.

Dallys - HOW did I miss you yesterday? I'm sorry. Yup, amazing...me and my bike, huh? I do still love my bike, but I enjoy it more now and I can be separated from it without going bonkers. We have a much healthier relationship.

Debbie - How strange is it that I'm here and you're having HR monitor troubles. Hmmm... :p Those things just don't like you much!

Better scoot! It's great chatting with you all.

Hello maniacs! Welcome back Lora - I am interested buying that cd cheap.

Today was gym style legs. I am off to Pompano Beach first thing in the morning. i am going to walk a lot and may take the running shoes, but I am no going to stress about working out. I am going to use it as recovery!

Great workouts everyone! have great days - I will check in when I get back!

HAVE FUN!!! :D:D:D

Afternoon! I promised to come back for a while but now I have to make dinner- the day escaped me. I was cooking- protein bars for DH and a pumpkin "pie" for me. :) Now I need to get our chicken stir fry going.

I did get my workout in today, though. That made me feel better along with 8+ hours sleep last night. I even resisted adding in cardio since IMAX 3 is on my list for tomorrow- thought I would save my energy for that.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Finished my workout. Skipped out on the cardio today as my body is feeling tired and I think I am due a rest day tomorrow. Biceps wear me out!

BICEPS:

EZ Curls 75# 3/8 then dropped to:
60# 2/8
(hard to manage 75# for entire 5 sets..at least today);)

Concentration Curls
40's 3/8

Preacher Curls
40# bb 3/8 (arms fatigued)

BACK:
Pulldowns 70# 5/8
One Arm Rows 35's 3/8

I did my ab work yesterday and doubled up on two Cathe ab workouts: 4DS (both)

Hey Maniacs! Just finished a 25 miles on my road bike. Felt wonderful!
Kinda sore from Amy's kettlebell workout that I did yesterday, so that is good.:cool:

Janie- I'm loving that bread site you gave me. Thanks so much! It has a lifetime of info, just like you said. Great workout by the way!

Suz- I'm happy you have a more healthy relationship with your bike;)

Shana- I don't know much about that Orbea bike, but I looked at the website and they are gorgeous!! I'll ask my dh about them. He's the bike guru. Have fun at the beach! I'm jealous.:p

Toasty- You and your biceps freak me out!:p:cool::D

Hi to everyone else. I'm running out of time. Need to shower super bad. Ick!

Dallys: Needing to shower is a GOOD thing in our maniac world! LOL.

Charlotte: In complete agreement with Dallys- I'm fascinated with your biceps. If you were here I would ask you to flex for me. :p

I am proud to say that I have eaten clean and according to plan for over 40 days in a row now. It's amazing what you can do when you eat enough calories to fuel your body appropriately, no? I am also down to 136 from my post Christmas high of 142. My goal is 132 so I'm close! Yay!

Dallys: Needing to shower is a GOOD thing in our maniac world! LOL.

Charlotte: In complete agreement with Dallys- I'm fascinated with your biceps. If you were here I would ask you to flex for me. :p

I am proud to say that I have eaten clean and according to plan for over 40 days in a row now. It's amazing what you can do when you eat enough calories to fuel your body appropriately, no? I am also down to 136 from my post Christmas high of 142. My goal is 132 so I'm close! Yay!

Fantastic! I don't know if I could go 40 hrs. eating clean!! Or 40 min. to be honest:p. You are so close to your goal it freakin' hurts!
:cool::cool:

Hi everyone. Just got home from work and am eating dinner.

Just wondered if you ladies think Kettlebell Dynamics can count as a cardio workout?

I'm supposed to do my David Kirsch workout tomorrow and 1/2 hour of cardio......and only have an hour to workout. Do you think KB Dynamics can count as my 1/2 of cardio?

Going back to read the posts now.

Patti - I am so excited for you! Way to go!

Question, today I ate clean but allowed myself way more carbs than usual and ended up eating more at maintenance level , do you think that's okay? Good part was no junk just extra real food!:D:D:D

Linda: Yep, some days I do that too. I have days where my macros are really spot on and days when they are a bit carb heavy. I don't sweat it unless it happens a lot. As for eating maintenance level, IMO it's good to do that every week or so just to keep your body guessing. WTG on no junk food- feels good doesn't it? We're on a roll so keep going!!

Linda - yes, I was going to say what Patti did. It is good to have a heavier carb day once or twice a week anyway.

And YIPPEE to us all on logging the foods and eating right :)

Patti - way to go on the weight loss and clean eating for 40 days! I would say is now habit to you.

Lora - I've not even looked at that one yet but I would guess it has quite a cardio component to it. I wouldn't do it surrounding a heavy weight day though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.