Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed 9-13

Sunnyside,

I just passed out for ya and picked myself back off the floor.

Done with workout. Here is what I did:

3 sets of 5 million:

squats with 500#
Tricep Ext with 200#
Ab crunches with 1000#
curls with 300#
bench with 560# lol

Alright, I am done being a *retard*. I am getting ready to work out and guess I have to keep it real. So I will post my *real* workout this afternoon when I am done.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte-- when I first read 500# squats I actually believed it! Till I got to the triceps ROTFLMO!!!!!! Very good one!

I did 50 pushups....ON MY TOES!!!!!!!

OK, so they weren't 100% perfect, but close, and I did 10 at a time. I did the first 30 then did 3 sets of presses, flys, and dips w/feet elevated, then did 20 more pushups! I am full of surprises today! I can't believe the strength improvements I have made the last few weeks! Awesome!
Then I did coremax 1. I seriously fear that I will not be able to move my arms later! They are still literally burning from typing!!!

Wow, what a day!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

**Quote by bionic toast girl**

Done with workout. Here is what I did:

3 sets of 5 million:

squats with 500#
Tricep Ext with 200#
Ab crunches with 1000#
curls with 300#
bench with 560# lol

You forgot to add that this was your light day. LOL!!!!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Now for my *FOR REAL* workout:

4 sets/12 reps/90 sec rest

Reverse Lunge 110#
One Arm Rows 35's
Hamstring Curls 35#
BB Military Press35#
Alt DB Curls 25/25/25/20
Lying DB Ext 12's

Then did some plank work for abs and will continue with various crunches, situps, etc.

NOTE: The reverse lunge was extremely tough with that weight, but I stuck with it. Only problem is that when I got to hamstring curls..my little legs were fried...like an egg so I could only do 35#.

Charlotte~~

Meg, You are awesome with the 50 push-ups! If you can't type well now, just wait until tomorrow! I didn't know you were a stalker. LOL!

Ari, you rest up girl! Take er easy today. :)

Toasty, thanks for passing out for me. I own you one.

WD, great workout today! Hope you enjoy your new Sony toy!

Debbie, you are kickin' @$$ on the pull-ups!! Great workout. It was more "Holy Crap!" on getting up this morning than the marathon Yoga X. LOL!

Anne, I'm so happy (and jealous) you got your smith machine! Hope it fits. I hope your arm is ok and it's not a real injury.

A-Jock, Don't pass that cold this way! I think a whirlpool workout sounds fantasic.

Lora, I can't even remember back and biceps, it's been so long. I do recall the corn cop pull-ups though, isn't it the one with the towel grab? My biceps aren't that strong either. But, I think you did great starting with the 15's!! Wow! You are so close to finishing the X.

Marleysmom, Love your little baby age counter!

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Bionic Yoga Girl~~Dallys~~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi ladies.
Deb my arm is sore . The muscle in front of my elbow. I think i pushed it.I think i pulled the muscle. I may have to lighten up a little .I think i strained it .
I am trying to keep up with you maniacs...

I redid the total body w/o on excell if anyone wants it. I made it so you can write yours in and a little smaller. I ended up with 21 w/o though.
Oh well it looks good. If any of you are doing this .
It is a toughie...
I was sweating like a pig last night. As bad as cardio.

Charlotte, I would believe you would do 500 squats.
Anyideas for hamstring curls?
Like would dead lifts do?
Ang what about leg extensions?
I don't think a dumbell will balance on my legs..HAHAH
I may get on the treadmill and do some abs tonite. No weights. I am going to ice it and biofreeze it.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Meg,

So does your chest hurt? Mine does just knowing what you did. lol.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

Deadlifts could substitute for hamstring curls, I would think. Leg Extensions you could do walking lunges or leg presses.

Charlotte~~

Didn't get it yet.
Have to wait till DH see's what will fit.
We had duct work put in 6 years ago and it hangs below the ceiling on most of it. he used Galvanized on 1 part, do I am not sure if i have 90".
I think it will fit.
Takes 4 weeks to get though.
I will see tonite.
Anne

You are all cracking me up today! Charlotte, when I first read 500# for lunges I thought you were serious also. LMAO!!! Great going on the 110# lunge, that had to be hard. I was dying with my measley 65#. I was sore for days after that.

Anne - sounds like the upper forearm and that happens to me when I do hammer curls with a real heavy weight. I remember once mine hurt there for a good week.

Meaghan - you are a MANIAC today! Great going!

Dallys - Bionic Yoga Girl!!! LMAO!!!! :)

Debbie, Hi Remember me? :0 I am just popping in real quick to say WAY TO GO! You look awesome. Hope all is well with you.

Terri

Deb,
That may be it.That is where it hurts. I did the heaviest i have ever done on some weights .
The barbell curls may have got me. I tried to go heavy.
I will have to take it easy on it this week.
Feels like bad doms in my forearm by the elbow, but not the elbow.
Anne

Hey guys.Missed check in yesterday.I did slim and lean yesterday have yet to do a workout today but hope to get one in.
Adri-big hugs hope you feel better
meghan-50 push ups :eek: way to go
sunny side-yoga x is tough I bow to you.

Hi Everyone - I live! It's amazing I made it thru the day I just went thru and didn't end up on the Psych Floor. I won't complain cuz I know y'all don't want to hear it since I wouldn't "give my boss up" in HR last time. Let me just say that when I came home in tears (DH already knew some of what I went thru cuz I had to call him and tell him I wasn't allowed to leave work until I did something I couldn't figure out how to do in Excel), my DH demanded to know my boss's supervisor's phone number and wanted to know if she was still there. I wouldn't give it to him cuz I'm afraid it would just make things worse and my husband was ENRAGED....don't know how that would have went. DH is threatening to get a lawyer and sue them for harrassment, intimidation, etc and demand she be fired. I asked him to calm down before he talks to anyone.

Anyway - here I am ..........somehow, I made it, but I still have to worry about the same thing tomorrow....because the problem is not solved. My boss is telling me to do an Organizational Chart in Excel and the only way I can figure out how to do one is in Power Point (which I don't have) and MS Word. I know basic Excel....but not enough to draw one up from scratch, nor do I even know if that is possible. (But believe me -- there's a lot more to the story than just that - I'm sure you can imagine)

Anyway -I'm trying to figure out what workout I should do tomorrow morning. It's supposed to be either Plyo X or Cardio X.....but I think I need a wicked Kickbox session!! I think it will help me! Hmmmmmmmmmm............

Looks like you ladies have been busy today.

Hey you Maniacs!!

Long time no "type-to"!!

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello the maniacs both old and new. I am and forever will be a MANIAC!!

Debbie - Just had to tell you girl...you look awesome!! Keep on doin what you doin...it's workin!!

Toasty - Oh Yeah!!! You got BALLS...no doubt!!

Lora - Hang in there girlfriend!!

I'll try to get on the scene a little more often...miss you guys!!

~Marietta
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.