Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tuesday Sept 12

Diane Sue - Great workout as usual! I feel the same way as you sometimes. One day I want to go as heavy as I can and get big muscles and the next I want to look like a fitness model. LOL! I can never decide. Oh well, its an adventure and you look AWESOME!!! Your workouts are pure inspiration to me as well as everyone elses on this check-in!

My god i need some popeye spinach to keep up with the weight you guys are lifting.
Gosh i feel like a weakling.
In time i guesssssssss.
Yes dad is Ok.So far so good. Went to take mom up to visit. I don't want her driving to Pittsburgh alone.
Thanks for asking.
Alright ladies i was looking at the bowflex extreme.
Do you think i otta head for one of those or a smith machine.
A decent smith machine w/ bench and a few xtras is a round 1600.They show you a pic and nothing is included, all seperate.
I bow flex is i think 3200.

Diane Sue you are really strong. How long have you been lifting?

I have been at it for 2 1/2 years again , and Cathe for over a year.
I feel like a real weakling comapered to you and Charlotte.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne,

My appetite is out the window today and I am trying to find strength just to clean this house. Not much sleep last night either. I am dragging. I don't know what to tell you. I think having a smith machine is just great to have, but then again, I would love to have a bowflex too. That is a hard decision, but I do love my smithy..would not be able to squat 180 without it, but Diane Sue squats over 200 off her bowflex...decisions....decisions....

Glad your dad is doing fine. I don't blame you about mom and not wanting her to drive that distance.

Charlotte~~

Wow, well I am glad I am not the only one with mirror issues! WOw, I can't tell you guys how good that made me feel! I also love the accomplishment of going up in weights and strength, but I want to stay feminan too. Some of the body builder woman.. I agree DS. I just love going to the next level in fitness since I was such a blob before that could barely hold my baby for more then 5 minutes. Now I can pick both of them up no problem and carry them, and Chase is 45 pounds.
ANyway, you guys are inspiring in more ways then one! Thanks!

Charlotte i hope you feel better! I have days like that too. I say screw it and lounge on the couch LOL!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Charlotte - sorry you're not feeling well. Did you get my emails from work?

I'm trying to decide if I should so some of my Fluid Power Yoga tonight or go to bed early. I just spoke with my sinus doctor. He called me with a question and then he started in on how bad my multiple problems are, polyps...etc. He's just dying to use that scalpel on me and it's not gonna happen.

Diana Sue - I just realized that you did Slow & Heavy today so I think you probably use lighter weights than your normal weight....and here's me thinking I'm catching up to you! NOT.

>Charlotte - sorry you're not feeling well. Did you get my
>emails from work?
>
>I'm trying to decide if I should so some of my Fluid Power
>Yoga tonight or go to bed early. I just spoke with my sinus
>doctor. He called me with a question and then he started in
>on how bad my multiple problems are, polyps...etc. He's just
>dying to use that scalpel on me and it's not gonna happen.
>
>Diana Sue - I just realized that you did Slow & Heavy today so
>I think you probably use lighter weights than your normal
>weight....and here's me thinking I'm catching up to you! NOT.
>
>
>
Lora,

I am not feeling bad. Just tired from lack of sleep. Yeah, I got your emails. I have been emailing you back. In fact, I have been emailing all day long. Can't seem to get off the computer. Reminds me of the bionic girl, what's her name?

Charlotte~~

Lora,

I just re sent them all. Not sure why you didn't get them as they ALL went to your work addy.

Debbie and Dallys,

Jamie Adri Lindsay Bionic Somers? lol. I forget.

Charlotte~~

I just finished Shoulders and Arms X. I upped alot of weights (thanks to all you motivating maniacs) and it was a gooooood workout. I also did ARX and for the life of me can't believe Lora can use a medicine ball and ankle weights! She is a freakin' maniac!

Here goes:

Shoulders and arms X

Perform a sequence of exersices then repeat:

Alternating shoulder presses-15/12-15/15-upped
In & out bicp curls- 16/12-16/15-upped
Two-arm tricep kickbacks-15/12-15/12-upped from 10's

deep swimmer’s persses-15/12-15/12
Full supination concentration curls-16/12-16/12
Chair dips-20 legs elevated-25 legs elevated

Upright rows-15/12-15/12
static arm curls-15/12-12/15 upped
Flip-grip twist tricep kickbacks-15/12-20/12 upped from 10's

Two-angle shoulder flys-16/12-16/12 upped from 10's
Crouching cohen curls-15/12-15/15 upped
Lying-down tricep extensions-15/12-15/15 upped

Bonus round
In & outs straight-arm shoulder flys-16/12-16/12 upped from 10's
Congdon curls-16/15 upped -16/12
Side tri-rise-25-30

most anything that was upped was major tough!

ps. did I mention I'm still sore from Chest and Back on Sunday?!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys - EXCELLENT workout! You go!!!

I just got done taking some updated photos after I did an ab workout. I'm happy with them, but I don't think I look much different then I did last year and if anything, I have a little bit more body fat than I did last year. Oh well, I'm still happy with them. Check out my picturetrail, its the Fall 2006 one.

Debbie - Great Pic's! You look awesome.

Charlotte - is the lat picture the one of you in the blue shirt with your back to the camera? I wasn't sure. You look great.....as usual!

Off to watch GH and lay on my Yamuna balls for my spasms.

Dallys - sometimes I only use my 5 pound med ball and 1 pound ankle weights for Ab Ripper. I'm so used to it....I don't even feel it any more!! My last 2 weeks!!!

Are you guys mad at me or something?

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Deb- youlook amazing! Great pics!! All your hard work has definately paid off woman! The belly ring is cute!

Dallys-- LOL at you and your 'heavy shoes'!! Great WO!

Lora- I need to watch soapnet tonight cuz I didn't watch GH

Adri- why would we be mad at you? I think everyone was just wondering where you were today. Not used to you being in school.

I still have to WO. Late one tonight.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Meaghan- Heres a copy/paste of what Charlotte said
"Jamie Adri Lindsay Bionic Somers? lol. I forget"

I thought she and Debbie were mad at me or something. The only reason why I haven't checked in for a few days is beucase I don't wanna post my W/O f they don't believe that I could do them. I work so at the gym and when someone says that to me it just hurt me. I'll try really hard to get the pics ready and going. But I just don't want the pics to prove that I can do everything I said I can. I want them to believe me cuz I'm telling the truth.

Sorry, I don't mean to let it all out on you Maeghanx(
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.