Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday Nov 9

Just finished up Butts and Gutts, plus the all bonus leg workouts.
I hate to say it, but it wasn't near as intense as I was expecting. I used the same weights as Cathe, because I had no clue what I was in for. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it and thought it went by super fast. I sure hope I get the DOMS some of you others got. If not, I'll be ticked! Maybe I had extra energy from the brownies and fries.}(

Anne and Char- You guys are making me feel better with your not so clean eating today. Some days you just gotta let loose, I say.

Lora-Like, how could you be chubby? Ain't no way. I can't believe you haven't had fried food for that long! That's impressive! Not even a doughnut? I wish I could be like that. I'll be sure and read the instuctions on the sponges. I don't want to look all red.:)

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey ladies!
I just did the floor work of GS legs and L&G ankle weight work then 20 of cardio fusion that was a good workout!
BBL
Randi

Dallys - the thought of the grease in my system used to make me cringe -- but after you don't eat fried foods for a while, your system can't really tolerate them. I get sick if I eat potato chips or other greasey foods. Now, chocolate is another story. I have been known to have horrible binges where I can't stop eating it. Lately, I've been good and limiting myself to 4 Hershey Caramel Kisses on the weekends and an occasional Marshmallow Cup from a local chocolate store.

I just did Yoga Beauty Body - Kundalini set of about 40 minutes. I'm off to lie on my balls and watch GH.

I think I'll try Butts & Gutts in the AM. I'll give Amy a rest for a day.

Randi good w/o.
Dallys, wait till tomorrow.... I felt fine the next am then it hit me...LIKE A ROCK, but Diane Sue handled it fine.

I did LIC premix cardio only and B&G abs. I did the 8# step this time and it made a difference. Much harder than w/ 6#. I like the low impact.
I was a a sweatin and the legs are a bit tender from last night.
I am cookin me some chicken tenders and gonna throw some fat free cr. of chick soup and brocoli in.
Gotta take food to work tomorrow. I rarely eat out. Too fattening.

Char , try the garlic shrimp and scallops some time. I get it , loose the rice and order a steamed veggie. Makes me 2 meals and it is mmmm good.

I do the local chinese lady's hair Jenny. She always makes sure mine is really good.

I am really killin it today. Now i am havin a cirus vodka and diet squirt.
Need a drink. Cramps and crabby. Aunt flo hates me.
Lora, give it up and have a Klondike.
I rarely eat grease, but once in a while a greasy white pizza w/ tom and hot peppers and onions is really yummy.

Gonna make some of the jello and strawberrry desert with an added fat free cream cheese. Give it a little more protien. My mom always made cheese cake like that. Jello and cr. cheese(no crust though)
Cool whip free lightens it up.

Lie on your balllllls.
LOL...
Soap addicts..

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.