Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday May 1

Alrighty then, finished my workout:

SHOULDERS:

Overhead DB Press
15's warm up and 12x's
27.5's 3 sets/8

Arnold Press
27.5 6/6/5/4
**Tough tough tough. I used my bench which can come upright like chair this way I could not cheat and bend my back, and did this same as above as well**

BB Upright Rows:
60# 4 sets/8 (challenging enough with this weight, imo)

Bent over Lat Raises
20's 4 sets/8

Did not do Traps. Ick. Gonna do abs tonight. No one is home that is why I can get on computer now. lol.

Diane Sue - What did you think of Sharon' Twombly's Step workout? How was the ball segment. Let me know if your legs get sore from it. Also, did you have to let air out of your ball? I don't want to let air out of mine, as it's super full and too much of a pain to take it out and then put it back in. Also - what did you think of Tracey's CoreBlast? Was it intense enough with the weight vest? I never thought of wearing mine for core work. I'll have to try that. I can't do side planks though......well, I can - but they make my already spasmed traps even worse! Is Nina Bucci workout wear nice? I'm looking for a new outfit.

Toasty - How's the Apocolyptica (spelling??) CD?

RAndi - I'm jealous of your abs. I've been looking 3 months pregnant lately. So bloated it's ridiculous. I think this new job is killing me with the diet/weight issue. I'm still eating too much for dinner ...to late at night cuz I go so long without food cuz of my job!

Great workouts everyone.

Linda, I get the soreness from the rollouts on my toes. Love that it works them so well:)

Lora, this is the 4th time I have done Athletic Step Jam. I really like that workout. The choreography isn't too difficult. And the music is good. The first two times my legs were sore. I don't notice any today. I have 3 stability balls. The first time I useed one of my full ones and it works fine. Just a little harder to keep squeezed while jumping LOL Maybe that is why I was sore before:) This time I used a smaller Ballys one that tends to lose it's air. W

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Lora,

Apocalyptica is really good. Only thing is that ALOT of their songs are instrumental only, but being so, the instrumental is still very cool and intense to listen to. They kind of sound like Hinder alittle when singing.There is only 3 songs on their newest cd with words. All are good. I am really liking my Ozzy cd (Black Rain) and worked out to that earlier. There are more songs on that one I like...about 5 songs on cd. I like the words to "I'm Not Going Away"...says..."I am the only one that knows what is in my head, and I'm still crazy". lol. Love it! Great to workout to and get into that "crazy mode". hehe

Oh yeah, speaking of being bloated..right there with ya girl. About 3 months preggo myself. I think tomorrow is very little carbs for me. I was in carblicious zone today so gotta cut some of that out. My sodium was on the up side too. Bad bad bad and I had a chocolate candy bar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.