Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday July 17

Hermia - I meant to welcome you this morning. I'm envious of your body type!!

Dallys - I just bought 10 Min Trainers also (Deluxe package..yikes) ouch....credit card! I'm not sure how long the Retro Lush is going to be around....but I didn't know they had soap and a bunch of other stuff too that I just saw in the catalog they sent along with my order!! Now, I'm in trouble cuz I have to have some Icon soap and some other stuff too. I see they have LOTS of other stuff I like. I'm in big trouble!!

Toasty - nope ...haven't been to a chiro since I worked for one back in 1980. I just bought some oil called "Lick Me All Over" from Magick Moon. It's a real sweet cotton candy like scent. I hope I like it.

Teddygirl - I have not been able to sleep worth a crap lately. I was dozing at work this morning!! LOL. I've been taking Ambien to get some sleep though...but I can't take it that often.

Deb -I asked my Mom, Irene, to send my payment for the Avon via check. thanks and I'll be placing another order from the catalog you just mailed...so make sure you remind me due date.

I dug my cast bootie out of the basement. I guess if I'm gonna continue to work out....I best modify with the cast bootie on for a while...at least on the floor aerobics ...off of the rebounder and ellipitical.

Besides wanting the Lush, I've been wanting to place an order with www.cocoapink.net also!!

Deb - How's the Super Shock Mascara?

Dallys - I have not tried the moisturizer you mentioned for face. For Summer, I like Imperialis. I was checking out the new one Skin Nanny. I might try it. I called Lush and they said the Retro line is indeinite. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made a new list.

Lora- "indeinite" was a big word for me (way above my head)....so I had to look it up. LOL! Anyways, I'll have to investigate those other moisturizers you mentioned. I still have a niece in Carmel and I have a little (well kinda little;)) list of things I still want her to pick up for me. About the 10 min. trainers. My daughter bought the cheapest version of it and copied them for me. I'm still waiting for her to get me the rotations. I wish she'd gone for the deluxe. I haven't tried them yet, but hopefully will tomorrow.

Diane Sue- As soon as I do the 10 min. trainers, I'll let you know what I think of them. I do know by previewing them that the clock stops when he's setting up or explaining something, so they are really longer than 10 min. So that's cool.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.