Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday May 6

Did my workout and was pleasantly surprised how strong I was. I still modified most of the time, but it was a great workout. I literally rang out my headband. I know, too much information.:7

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Janie , you are funny.
Jump in that water???? LOL..
Oh, never feel like you need to do what everyone does here. Everyone started somewhere..
I remember days when 5-8# was heavy...LOL..I struggled..
for shoulders. Now i try for 20's..3 years later...

Legs 2-10's were killing me. Now i do 55-90 at the gym if i have the smith machine and 140 on the leg press..
It takes time...
Glad to see ya back..

Dallys - Yes, my Avon delivery days are what screw me up. I have to take every other Friday off and I suppose I could take every other Sunday off but that leaves me too many days of working out in between. I just can't figure out why I don't want to workout on Sunday's, you would think it would be one of my favorite workout days since I don't have to work or get up at 5:30 to workout. Weird. Hope your elbow gets better, maybe you should go see a doctor? Great going with BM2 cardio!

Anne - great going with MM! Love that workout!

Janie - The rotations I've been using are coming from the men's Muscle & Fitness magazines. Welcome back girl!

Tonight's WO was Hip Hop Abs Cardio # 1 followed by Yoga Booty Ballet Live Hip Hop Abs. These workouts were fun and relaxing! They are a nice change of pace every once and awhile and they sure do get your body moving differently.

Have a great night everyone!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.