Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat Oct 6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Off to do a bit of lite cardio and hopefully a short yoga session. I have an early dental appt this morning so I have to be quick. Be back later.

I ended up doing Fat Burning Fusion with Ellen Barrett. It was 47" long and I burned 285 calories. Low intensity, stretchy feel good cardio. I also did Namaste Yoga - Lotus Link 23".

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. I'll be back later. Not sure what movie we are going to today...can't decide. That Ben Stiller movie looks funny, but so does the one with The Rock and I just love him.

Good Morning
Last night did B&G leg blast premix. I need to start doin that one b/4 work because i'm on my feet alot at work and I think that makes it harder}( Today is my rest day but have to work all day:(
Have a great day ladies
Randi

I am working my arms today. I cleaned yesterday. Going to work this morning so working out before I go to work cuz I have just been too tired most of the time when I get home. It is hard selling nasty food to people...running around, making sure people get their banana splits and their nutter butters. There is a bulldog hotdog there that has 34g of fat for just one!!!!! OMG:p

Have great workouts everyone! Bust some moves....

Good Morning, today will be a rest day. I am not sure if we will go home tonight or tomorrow morning. We will be watching football this afternoon.

Randi, enjoy your rest. Butts and Guts Leg blast is tough. Work is a bonus right?LOL

Charlotte, those fat grams aren't to bad compared to some of the stuff I have looked at. Can you imagine eating out like that all of the time? I just see arteries clogging and lots of medical problems.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey everyone!

Going to breakfast in Ft. Collins, CO with our friends this morning. May be a rest day. We'll see later when I get home. I have to clean and pack this weekend since we leave Thursday to go to my Dad's in Washington. Woke up with a migraine at 3:30am. x( Took Relpax. Helped about 80% of it. Just took Excedrin. That should kick its butt. :) I have DOMS everywhere from Power Hour yesterday - and maybe a little bit from my little run. Yay!!! Lovin' the feelin'.

Lora - A dentist appt. on Sat? I really want to see that Ben Stiller movie. I hope you have a great day.

Randi - I hope you have a great day even though you have to work.

Toasty girl - I admire your attitude about your job. You are one heckuva woman in my book!

I better jump in the shower. Should have done it about 25 minutes ago. Been dinkin' around too long. :p

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Diane Sue & Suz - yes, I always make my cleanings on Saturdays....cuz when I'm working, it's always too hard to get out of work for the appt. I schedule them 6 months in advance, as space fills up quickly.

Diane Sue - I hope you like your Whipped. I like it but I have extremely dry skin. I was really bummed that I missed out on that Unicorn Poo....marshmallow soap. I love marshmallow. I hope I get it before it sells out next time.

I think we're going to see The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller. I could use a good laugh.

Weighed in this morning at 122#. Haven't seen this weight since I was like 12. I knew I lost a few pounds this week due to not eating and stress. On a good note, things are going really well and I feel more like myself now.

Today was shoulders and I had an excellent workout.

[font color=indigo]Shoulders[/font]
Dumbbell Military Press:
25's - 10/10/10
superset w/
Barbell Shrugs:
115# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***Went lighter on the presses because of this being a superset. Got a great burn.[/font]

Plate Front Raise:
22.5# - 12/12/12
superset w/
Overhead Shrugs:
55# - 10/10/10
[font color=blue]***Now this was a great combo. Got a great burn and it really fatigued the shoulders.[/font]

No ROM Lateral Raise:
12's - 8
10's - 10/10
superset w/
Bent Over Lat Raise:
20's - 9/8
15's - 10
[font color=blue]***Had to lower on this combo. Wow, what a burn I got doing this. I noticed while doing the No ROM Lat Raises that my left shoulder cap is a lot smaller then my right. Weird.[/font]

That is all. Took all of a half hour. Hope you all have a great day and great workouts! I plan on binge eating today.

Diane Sue - I recall some time back that you said you bought Tosca's cookbook from Oxygen. How are the recipes in it? Have you used it a lot?

Back from breakfast. It was good but the portions were huge. It looked like I didn't even eat any! I brought the leftovers home for the birdies. :)

Now we're all headed out to the shooting range b/c my friend wants to practice shooting her little handgun. I don't like to shoot but DH thinks I need to know how to shoot the gun that I have. Yeah, probably a good idea. It's SUPER DUPER windy - 20mph! I guess the cold front is blowing in. It's about 75 degrees right now but it's supposed to be cooling off quickly this afternoon and then comes the snow. Crazy!

Diane Sue - I hope you have fun watching the game.

Debbie - Great workout! I'm so happy you're feeling better. And congrats on the weightloss even though it was no fun losing it. :(

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Hi everyone

I am always amazed at what some people eat! No wonder America is so fat!! I have gotten to where if I eat something like a fast food burger or mexican...I have major stomach issues!!

Today is Gym Style Chest/tri and a 30min walk/run.

Tomorrow is my rest day
Enjoy your weekend

Great workout Debbie! I'm so glad you're feeling more like your old self :)

I've been feeling crappy all week (stuffy nose, throat/chest congestion) and I am finally climbing out of it today. I haven't been to the gym for a full workout since Tuesday! :eek: I go back Monday.

Have a great Saturday ladies! :)

We are home. We decided to come home and watch the game. I have been doing laundry and putting things away.

Lora, I am sure I will like the whipped and the soaps. I won't get them from dil till tomorrow though when they bring over my bunny.

Debbie, I do not have the cookbook from Tosca Reno Yet. I did try some recipes from her Clean eating book. They were good, but my problem with the recipes and the ones in the Nutrition issue of Oxygen is that I cannot get all of the ingredients at my local grocery store. I hate the extra stop at the nutrition center. I had to do this when I did P90X. f

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Welcome home Diane Sue. I bet it's nice to be home - even though it's fun to be on a little vacation.

I'm not a big fan of shooting as I think I mentioned, but our friends had fun. DH had this SKS shotgun thing and it was hard for me to shoot b/c it's heavy and the wind was blowing so hard that it kept blowing it - the wind was coming from the side. The guys kept standing on the side of me trying to block it. I lift weights but I couldn't hold that stupid thing. My friend doesn't lift, but she shot really well with it. I'm such a whimp. I did much better with the pistol than she did so at least I redeemed myself a little bit. But she really rocked with that shotgun. I was so impressed! I guess we all have our strong points. At one point DH had me shoot on my knees so I could be a little more stable but I didn't have the shotgun braced well enough in my shoulder and it came back and hit my sunglasses (scratched them which was good b/c I wanted to buy some new ones but didn't have a good reason :p) and also hit me in the face so I have a bruise under my eye. Pretty. What a dork!

Suz

DH said I didn't suck with the shotgun. I just think I sucked. I just had such a good "group" with the pistol and couldn't hold the shotgun still long enough to get a good "group" with it so I think I suck. Well, now that we have THAT clear. :p I'm sure glad I'm not in a job that requires me to shoot for a living!

Suz

Diane Sue - I'm glad I'm not alone. :) I really think with that shotgun DH was just trying to make me feel better b/c honestly I couldn't see where I was hitting the target. I think a few times I hit the cardboard the target was on, but...

You know how I said I wasn't going to order Cathe's new series. Well...I caved. And spent $10 more than when I was considering it. But $10 less than if I waited until the presale is over this Friday. I like that it has heavy lifting and I like all of the cardio choices, so I figure it will be good. And on the cardio that's shorter I can always make it longer, right? And oh so many premixes - that's a lot of workouts. What a bargain!

Suz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.