Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat Feb 3

Char- Oh don't feel bad! I'm fagile! LOL! No really, not all rotations are right for everyone. I think with some tweaking, I could make that rotation work for me, but my body is sayin' "no way girl!". I am alittle older than you are too. I'll be 44 on the 15th and I know you are not even 40 yet. I've had some bad injuries, like running everyday and ending up needing double knee surgery. so I'm just real in tune to the start of an injury anymore. Almost to paranoia.:+

Debbie- I don't think I'll buy a polar for that very reason also. I think it's a gimick to get you to buy a new one as soon as the batteries are done. It was real hard just to change the one in the watch. It's ridiculous! Keep me posted if you get the battery out.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora - I hear Nike has a good one out. I haven't looked it up yet, though.

Dallys - I think you're right. I'd rather go out and buy a new one then send mine back and wait for them to fix the stupid thing. I've had this thing for exactly a year. This exact same thing happened to the last Polar I had. It lasted one year and I had to get another one. You would have thought I'd learn my lesson then. Oh well.

Hey girls!

You're chatty for a Saturday. I just finished shining my hardwood floors. I love that new stuff I found. Works like a charm! I know it just coats them, but I don't care. As long as they shine for awhile I'm happy.

I'm tired. We have some movies from Netflix to watch. DH is doing family photos for a gal from my work tomorrow so we need to make sure that's all set up tonight too. His camera is being blurry though so he's fussing with that right now. THAT'S not good! He sold his backup camera and is buying another one this summer. So he's got to get this one working fast!

My Polar HR monitor gets all screwy on me too. Sometimes it won't start reading until after my warmup. Sometimes it starts reading in the 200's for awhile. Then it will drop down to 90. Makes me nuts. Most of the time it's good but I just never know. I have no clue really how to use it like you all do with how many calories burned, how long I'm in my zone, blah, blah, blah and a) I'm too lazy to figure it out and b) I'm not sure I know where the book is (aw, I could probably find it if I REALLY wanted to ;) ). All I can tell is average HR.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.