Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Nov 3 Thurs

Meaghan (who I always call Megadoo cuz I can't spell) - I wish I had a boyfriend that looked like that!!! Also - what did I miss Tues on GH?

Diane Sue - Geez - just read your workout!! Oh my goodness!!

Lora - hahaha - that's funny. Yes, I DID mean Cardio Party 3. Not sure why I typed Turbo Jam 3 as that's not what I ever call it. Too weird. Thanks for the info. I'll keep at it. It did seem easier this time than last time. I just don't move like that. No, I don't have weighted gloves. Where is the best place to get them? What weight?

Meg - Bulldogs are so cute! How about a Bulldog rescue? You could help one who really needs a home and also not have to pay $2000.

Diane Sue - ah, the pressure of upping the intensity of the new workouts with weighted gloves and heavier weights. Knowing you are doing that will help me not to whine as I think I'm dying during the new workouts. Mine should arrive Tuesday. Good thing I voted already so I can rush home after work! :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz- yeah, my DH is always searching online. There aren't any rescues in this area that we have found, be he keeps looking! It just has to be housetrained! And good with kids of course.

Lora- I am trying to think. I missed it yesterday cuz I was outside with the boys. I know Carly moved in w/ SOnny to take care of Alexis's kids, and Jax is totally cool with it. Sam moved in above KElleys. The kids just talked more w/ Laura. I may be confusing some of this w/ MOn LOL! Ric is really going after SOnny and Jason with ALcazar. I will have to watch. SOrry I can't remember anything else. DDo you ever go to Soapnet.com? They give daily updates there. I always checked it out there when I was working.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Done with arm workout...

3 sets/ 6/4/4 reps/60 sec rest

EZ Curl 70# (I did it again)!!!!!!!!!!
Hammer Curls 35's (((HHEELLLOO))) I am still mad at the lady in the grocery store. he he.
Alt DB Curls 30's

Tricep Kickbacks 15's
Tricep Presses 35 db
Tricep Extensions 60# off machine
Dips with 35 db in lap

*Measured arms...still the same. Damn it! I think I am only getting more definition, but the top of my forearms look like they are bulking alittle more. My body frustrates me. x(

Now onto Butts and Guts. I never used bands before so I got to figure out what I am doing. I have to move dvd player into my sunroom. Be back later.

Charlotte~~

Meg - Hope your back is ok. Deadlifts make me cringe! Take care of it.

Diane Sue - Great workout!

Charlotte - Great workout as well! EZ curls with 70#? Holy moly! I'd be crying. Have fun with B&G!

Hey Maniacs! Taking a lunch break here. I'm having salmon and salad.

Suz- I got my hand weights thru Beach Body. They are pretty decent ones. 1lbers. They do make the workouts more fun and slightly more intense.

Debbie- You are doing great on the close grip pull-ups for doing them only a month. I've been working on them for over 2 months. Pull-ups are the hardest single exercise I ever done. LOL!

Diane Sue- Thanks for the info on your DVD players. You really are creative with your workouts. That's great! I should mix mine up a little more. I rarely even use the pre-mixes. LOL!

Char-Great workout! You kill me with your biceps strength. I used 25's the other day and barey eeked out 8 reps. My left arm looked so pathetic trying to keep up with my right. LOL!

Meg-I can workout in the mornings after I have some tea. It's just getting out of my toasty warm bed that stops me. I did get in a little this morning. I have as many inturptions in the morning as later in the day. My job owns me. LOL! I just had someone call and want me to take 2 6 wk. old Sheltie puppies. If you lived close we could have got one for you. LOL! I gave him a sheltie rescue #. He seemed to not even care about them, poor things.

Lora-to bad about the heavier Anthony. I bet his still a hottie. You do need a boyfriend like that. LOL!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Charlotte - Maybe you're arms will grow when you take a recovery week.....if you take an active recovery week, I mean. I don't know what you'd do though. Do you have any functional fitness workouts, yoga or pilates? Read your note about the Lunars. I'm not so strict as to have to wear the exact lunar scent for the full moon. I wear whichever one I want. I'm not sure what they do wearing them....Beth mainly makes them for ritual purposes...but us common folk just like to enjoy the smells. I think they make the lunar effect more intense myself. So if I'm having a crazy chaotic day, it will get more intense. I can always "feel" the full moon ....it's weird. You are actually supposed to wear the blends 3 days prior, the full moon and 3 days after -- or in actuality - that's when people do their rituals. Don't ask me anything about those....cuz I haven't a clue.
I'm anxious to hear what you think of Butts & Gutts. I'm trying to decide if I should do Barry's leg workout or Butts & Gutts tomorrow.

Suz - I got my weighted gloves from Amazon. They are Everlast 1 pounders. I actually got a 1.5 pair from Beachbody also...but I find they are a bit too heavy for me, as they aggravate my existing shoulder problems. I love the Everlasts.

I am done with butts and guts. I tell you what...this was intense. If you want to reshape your butt, this is the workout. I am so worn out. I did upperbody too earlier.

I used 55# barbell, 5# ankle weights and 15# db's. For core, I went with 8# db's. I tried with 15's to punch out, but only could do mini punches so I did it again with 8's. I did however use a 15# db over head. This workout really challenged me. I am not kidding. I will sleep like a baby tonight.

Charlotte~~

Meg,

This is late, but I have been busy. I just wanted to tell ya that I like the workout you did today. I like genie hops. So cool. My face turns brown when I am done with that workout. It is tough, but so are you.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

Nice workout. I am sure it was tough. I will get to that one soon. I did butts and guts today, but I take longer rest inbetween. I am trying not to get into too much cardio.

Charlotte~~

Diane Sue,

I like the way you pick things out of the workouts and do them that is such a great idea. Butts and Guts was easy to ya? OMG!!!! No way!!!!!!!

Charlotte~~

Bionic Yoga Woman,

Love that song too! I have no idea about your bionic workouts. The names just kill me though. lol. Sound very tough.

I was out of stuff to in my house and so went shopping. Got to go to GNC tonight. They are having a nice sale.

Charlotte~~

I wish I had time to work out long enough to do the entire DVD, but I won't have that much time in the mornings. I wish there was a premix that was 1 hour that included a little bit of everything on the DVD. I'm a bit disappointed in the premixes in this series so far.......hate to say it.

I've been trying to wake up earlier the last 2 weeks but I never even hear my alarm until it goes off for at least 20 minutes!! LOL.

Charlotte - I just got my Villaines Whipped Body Cream - Scintillating. It's very nice.

I'm off to do Fat Free Yoga - Kundalini and then lay on my balls and watch GH.

Evening Maniacs! I finished Legs and Back X. I'm getting alot better at the pull-ups and Pull-downs in this one. I'm going to up my pull-downs to 100lbs. next time, did 90lbs today, 8 to 14 reps. I got in "10" chin ups finally (thanking Debbie for that one) 2 wide grips(barely) and stuck at 6 close grip overhands. DH is fixing me an omlete for dinner. :)

Char, glad to hear you are worn out and like Butts and Gutts.

Lora, Have fun playing with balls. }(

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Charlotte, I think with Butts and Guts I just need to up some of the poundages a little more. I had my bar loaded to 55# but when I saw they were using 35# and 5's I had second thoughts since I had no clue what I was going to be doing. I did get a burn.

Lora, it seems you could mix and match some premixes to get a total body workout. Like doing Butts & Guts floor work and Body Max upper body and Drill Max cardio. I think that comes in a couple of minutes over an hour. I would have to check out some of the other times.

Meaghan, Suz has a good idea about a bulldog rescue. You could look online for your area. You might even find one in a foster home.

School is out tomorrow for conferences so I will be busy with grandchildren. That is always fun.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.