Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Nov 27

Char - Yep, the burn factor is up there with this workout. I'm already feeling it. Good luck with your realtor. That sucks!

Lora - Have fun at the concert and be safe. Wish you were going with someone. Is your hubby going with you or not???

Diane Sue - Great workout! I bet that was a leg burner. Have fun on the treadmill! The rotation I'm doing is called DoggCrapp method. I know, funny name. You work your body in a split rotation doing negatives with each exercise. Its a killer. Yes, I need to do more cardio because this program doesn't burn as many calories as I would like it too.

Dallys - Its snowing there? Where are you? Its 70 degrees here today but it won't last. We're suppose to get snow on Friday.

Randi - Great workout! I use to use the other kind of mineral foundations, can't think of the name of it. It got way too expensive though, so I had to stop using it.

Meg - Are you a firefighter?

Hey Ladies!

I'm back! Did you miss me? Don't answer that! :p Wow - I ate enough carbs this weekend to run 3 marathons! I did Drill Max this morning after reading everything you all said about it. Don't think I'll have DOMS, but we'll see. Probably should have heavied up. I think tomorrow I'll do Imax 2. Wed I leave for a conference in Baltimore until Saturday. I'm taking CC #4 & #5 to do on the treadmill in the hotel workout room in the mornings. Hopefully I'll burn lots of calories. I'll do a weight workout EARLY Wed morn before leaving for the airport. Maybe some weights in the hotel. It's a nice one so I imagine the workout room with be nice. I'll take Sunday off and Char and I start P90X on Monday!!!

Lora - I hope you feel better. I hope you're not getting more sick. I hope you have FUN FUN FUN tonight!

Char - Are you ready to BRING IT???

Meg - Fire Drill Max - sounds like a workout to me! Just grab that hose and run back and forth with it for an hour. :)

Lisa - WELCOME!!! So glad you decided to join us!

Storm - Will you take pics of your decor for us? Pleeeeeease?

Debbie - Doggcrapp woman! You're an animal!

Diane Sue - Okay - after reading your workout, I REALLY need to increase my weights on Drill Max. :) Ah, wet dogs in the house. What fun!

Dallys - Snow huh? We're supposed to get some tomorrow night. Light I hear. I hope so since I have a 1.5 hour drive to the airport before dawn!

Randi - It sounds like you're doing better these days. Good for you. Great workout!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Maniacs! Got my workout in. I did another Circuit on my own. It was close to being a puke-induced workout! I listened to Audioslave-Revelations.

Here is what I did:

focus on Back, Biceps, Glutes, Obliques. 3 sets 15 reps (different were noted) with no rest (which was 'way' hard) inbetween.

Warm up on treadmill 5 min.

Circuit 1
Wide-Grip lat Pull-downs-10/100 10/90 15/80 (added 2 1/2 WG pullups)
Stiff-leg dead lifts-25# dbs
Mountain climbers 1 min.

Circuit 2
Seated Cable-row-60#
Forward lunges-20# dbs
Butt kicks 1 min.

Circuit 3
Back Extensions-no weight
Hamstring Curls-15 each leg using Stability ball (Cathe style)
Treadmill run 1 min.

Circuit 4
Dumbell curls- 20# -20# 2nd set down to 15#-15# 3rd set.
Jumping Jacks 1 min.
25 Bicycles

Circuit 5
Concentration Curls- 20#, down to 15# 2nd and 3rd set
Jump rope 1 min.
25 Russian twists- 6lb. ball

Cool down on treadmill 5 min. Added stretch from CC #3.
Total workout time 1 hr. 18 min. Was in my zone for 1 hr. 2 min.
Burned 362 calories. Felt like I burned a gazillion.:)

Be back later to talk...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Suz! I was wondering where you went! Welcome back just to have you leave again. Thats a great idea to bring CC's with you on your trip. I need to remember that when dh and I go on vacations.

Dallys - great workout!

Deb - I kept trying to check in, but I just couldn't get time on the computer! We had company all weekend.

I know. I actually considered taking my laptop, but I don't really need it for my conference and I praised the day I quit traveling for business b/c I HATED carting that thing all over the world especially since you have to take it out going through security and then you have to find room in the overheads. If there are computers at the hotel though you KNOW I'll find 'em!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Anne will take pics at night time. It is prettier then. DH should have them up. No work for him today.I am not putting the tree up yet.

I am slow today. Leaving DD here and heading out. For once...
Gonna go home and figure out a w/o.
Meag, our firemen around here like to lite fires so they can put them out. 2 more going to trial soon...
LAter Ladies
Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Just got done working chest while dinner is a cookin'

3 sets/10 reps

decline chest flyes 35's
flat chest flyes 35's
incline chest flyes with 30's

Bench
decline BB 80# (went up from 75#)3 sets/8
flat BB 80# 3 sets/5

Coremax 2 tonight. Busy. Talk more tomorrow

Suz,

Yes, I am ready to bring it, are you? }( :7

Charlotte~~

Ok done. Did B&G Premix standing w/abs. and some stretching...
Pics are up... Chili Peppers too. DH won't light the lights till Dec 1st.
Don't laugh at my big butt or makeuplesssssss....
I still feel really fat...

Good w/o Ladies. I did a semi lazy one. I was not in the mood for some reason.

Cool circuit...Looked painful...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Anne! You look FANTASTIC!! Great job! I can see the muscle coming though, for sure. Nice ab definition happening and you have great legs! I don't see the "big butt" anywhere! LOL! You are nuts and so cute.:) I also took some "work in progress" pics today. I'll try to post them sometime tomorrow. Funny Story, DS accidently downloaded all of my before and after pics in all their glory on his cell phone!! HOW EMBARRASSING! I almost died, as did he!! Your house is adorable. I love it. It is so homey and nice. Tell DH the chili pepper lights are kinda cute in a way. LOL!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Would you like me to send you the lights......
I have a country home in the woods. All wood except for the front addition which has plaster.We spent 15 years working on it...I just want a glass room off from the kitchen and a hot tubbbb. Chili peppers to be hung in a basket , ok, but not lights....
I am glad we do not have pic phones. If i could quit eating and give up the wine i could probably loose the gut...But, we gotta live a little....OH WELLL>>>>
It is coming off slowly. I see more and more definition every month...
I figure every # of muscle i gain will give me less fat over it. LOLLLLL!!!!

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Storm - I agree with Dallys - you look FANTASTIC! Your hard work sure is paying off!!! Keep up the good work. Your deck looks beautiful. I might have to copy that look on my deck. :)

Char - I'm READY to bring it for sure!!! I can't wait!

Off to Bible study. It's so hard for me to go anywhere once I'm home at night. I'm so lazy. But I think I'll go get a coffee at Starbuck's (decaf, non-fat, of course). They always have coffee and goodies, but I ALWAYS stay away from both. Such nice ladies there. :)

Suz

Meg - I didn't know that. Why didn't I know that? :) That is awesome!

Char - Are you following a rotation or are you just setting up your own rotation as you go? Just curious. Excellent workout today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.