Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday May 12

Diane Sue - I can't wait to see your calorie burns........2080 and so on!!! You're a true maniac and you're about to prove it to all!! Good luck playing with yours in the AM. Once I got used to my latest one, I LOVE it. My battery still has not had to be replaced and I got it LONG ago. This model is far superior than previous ones. Now that I said that, I'm sure it will go dead....but it's been so long............can't believe it. My other one burned thru batteries rather quickly.

Sandy - I only caught part of the plastic bottle stuff. I guess they are supposed to cause cancer and possible poisionous toxins....but I'm not sure if I should believe it.

Toasty - Yes, you are a bad Ass Vixen with long dark hair like the cool chick in the pic. .....only your face is prettier than hers.

Lora, the deal with the plastic bottles is mainly for the bottled water you buy in the store. Those bottles are made from a less dense type of plastic and it starts to break down more quickly, than say a sport bottle you purchased to put water into. Many people were refilling those bottles (like deer park, etc.) and using them over a longer period than they are designed for and then the material breaks down and can be ingested.

I think the kind you buy at the sports stores are ok.

Lora, wish I could have seen my calorie burns today with Interval+ and Cathe's bootcamp finishing with Amy's Intervals from Hi/Lo Dome then weights:) Hopefully I am not disappointed. I looked for a Mio there but they only had the pink classic one. A large variety of the Polar ones and a couple of the Nike ones. I did spend some time reading reviews and looking at all of the stuff on each one. From what they are saying you can take the Polars to a Jeweler and get the battery changed. I know I have not seen you have the problems with the Mio you have now over some of your past monitors.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.