Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday June 9

Lora, I previewed Strike Zone this afternoon. I think it looks good. Music is good too.

I like tuna with a few drops of liquid smoke or smoke flavored mustard. Spicey mustard is good too. Sometimes I throw some celery and onion in it too.

Bike ride was nice and perfect weather. Took Carma and took it a little easier than normal on the long stretches so she didn't wear out to soon. Went for 1 hr. and 15 min.

Lora- It sounds like the workout you did from the blog might be a bit tougher than what I did. I alternate 2 workouts for 3 weeks and then get new ones that are harder for the next 3 weeks. The workout today did "knee ins" in Plank with the valslides, which I think might be like the mountain climbers. It's tough and it didn't mention use of the ball. Can't IMAGINE how tough that would be! It also had the arm out slide (sorry, can't remember exact names) in plank using the valslide thing, kind of like a roll out, but with one arm. That's tough too. I love her exercises. So different and so effective. You have the book don't you? Look and see and you'll know what I'm talking about. I only lifted as heavy as she suggests and that was pretty light for me. I might up it a little next time.

Diane Sue- Using liquid smoke is a great idea for tuna.:)

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.