Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mon Jan 7

Well, my p90 x just shipped.. So will be at least a week i am assuming. Oh well..

I am bored. My fricken foil with a 2 hr appt cancelled again w no notice. I swear i am gonna double book her.

I would get a smith machine, but DH would have to get rid of the dinosaur bench and rack he has. It has carpet on the bar holder.. It is that old...
http://www.cardiocoach.com/index2.php

here is the link Try this one...
It came right up for me..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

I finished my workout with P90X+ Upper and abs/core+. I had a coffee protein smoothie post workout. Now I am eating a salad with 1/2 can albacore tuna, fat free ranch mixed with salsa. I liked P90X+ but somehow it feels like endurance and they don't give you the pulldown option. I really felt like I was not hitting things as well as I should have. My weights were lighter than normal too. I did like it though. I think part of the reason my strength was down is because I spent a lot of hours outside yesterday carrying tree branches and cleaning leaves and bagging them. My legs are even sore today.

Here is my breakdown of what I did
Double double dip 10 reps
dead legs switch pullup 10 reps
2 direction circle flies I think I did 34 reps with 10# dumbbells
lunge curls 16 reps 15# dumbbells
hammer kick 12 reps 15# dumbbells
frog pushups 12 reps
L chin ups 4 :0
fly blaster 14 reps 12#
lean back back curls 25 reps 15#
1 leg bridge dips 40
spiderman push ups 12
7 point pull ups 8
warrior swim 16 reps 10# dumbbells
pumper curls I think I counted 34 reps 15# dumbbells
side hammer kick 12 reps 15dumbbell
iso climber push ups 12
clean to negative pullups 9
shoulder everything 52 reps 10#dumbbells
bicep everything 40 reps 15# dumbbells
combat pushups 8
I used a 10# medicine ball for the knee raises this time around.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey there!

I just got a chance to read through today's posts.

Debbie - I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep him in my prayers. I hope that he doesn't need open heart surgery. But they really can do so much these days. My dad's wife who just passed away had open heart surgery in 1979 and lived almost 30 more years!!! And it was Alzheimer's that got her, not her heart, even though she had a couple of minor heart attacks and stents, etc. There's so much hope these days.

Char - I'm envious of your bike rides. Good luck on the job hunt. You're such a hard worker. Anyone would be lucky to have you as an employee. What did you do to your shoulder? P90X always gets mine hurting again, but I'm still gonna get it!

Coni - I'm sorry about your cat. We had one that ended up with some sort of bacterial thing. He was so hungry but somehow his wiring in his brain forgot how to eat - or something like that. They tried everything. He was around the same age. We ended up putting him down as opposed to the whole feeding tube in his stomach thing. We just didn't think that was right to put him through all that at his age. He'd been really sick as a kitten at the shelter. It's so hard when they get old. :(

Dallys - Just get CC#7, will ya? :p

Linda - Did you ever go to the doctor for your head? That man I mentioned on OD didn't even know that he had a huge hematoma brewing inside of his head. Just safe to be checked out.

Okay, back to work. I'm sipping Campbell's Classic Tomato Soup at Hand, 25% Less Sodium (only 660mg!!!), 120 calories and 0 fat. Only 3 grams of protein too. Hmmm...not too healthy. But lots of Vitamin C. :) And better than Slim Fast, right?

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Diane Sue,

Your shoulders must have ached like heck after those circle flies. WOW!

O.k., just finished up my back strength training and leg work.

One Arm Rows with 35# db 3 sets/10
Pullovers with 40# db 3 sets/8
Chin Ups 4
Lat Pulldowns 70# 3 sets/10

BBM (leg work):

Step Ups with 12# db's 20x's
Deadlifts with 100# 20x's
Plie Squats with 100# 20x's
Reverse Lunges with 100# 20x's
Leg Presses with 70# 20x;s

Off to shower and then go apply for jobs. Working out takes almost all day. lol

Suz - Yeah I went to the doctor that night, they did the whole coordination test, checked my pupils, checked my ears, said I was okay! Never even felt my head though? Today the dizziness has finally let up. But I have heard enough that if anything weird starts happening down the road I will definitely get right back to the doctor.

Dumbbell rack is moved!:7

Linda

Hello Everyone,

Charlotte, I just got my P90X+!!!! That was a fast delivery. Makes my Monday a better day now! It's been CRAZY here at work!!! I want to go home!

Later!

Hello Maniacs!!

It's Monday and I'm trying to get back in the groove...

I did iTread #18 this morning (40+ minutes). This was my second time using this workout and I found that I really like it alot. Will be getting more...At lunch today I did the elliptical and then shoulders.

Hope you all had a nice weekend...I didn't do much, just took care of things that I needed to get done.

Take care ladies!!

http://1ww.us/1/Marietta.gif[/img]
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Thanks guys:) Unfortunately, CC site STILL won't come up ARGH....... I'm going to talk to our programmer maybe its block or something who knows. Have a great evening all. I'm going to order P9Ox+ soon

Hey maniacs, today I did gym style chest and tri and B&G abs. My lasik surgery got moved up to the 17th, so excited. been busy lately, gotta run. Have a great day.

Ugh......I haven't been doing very good at my new job. It's very different than anything I've done and I've been very stressed worrying that they might let me go cuz I'm only temporary and all it takes is a call to the temp agency! Pray for me.....I need it. This old brain ain't what it used to be.

Conni - I have 3 cats and have been thru a lot of different situations with them. Everytime we lose one, we always get a replacement cuz the house isn't the same without all 3! I LOVE animals. I hate to say this, but the last couple times I had cats losing weight.....they didn't make it. However, your situation could be totally different. I don't want to scare you but be prepared. One of my cats had the blood work show renal failure and the older cat's bloodwork was negative....but the doctor said that obviously something was wrong. My one cat with weight loss had renal failure and died at age 9 and my other cat was around 18 and kept losing weight and he apparently was sick (and very old) so we had to have him put down. I know you can never replace the cat that you have....but it seems each time we bring a new one into the house, God blesses us with a super special cat with a great personality and we all fall in love quickly!! Yes, it hurts and we never forget them............but animals don't live very long so I guess it's what we humans have to go thru if we want to enjoy them.

Deb - Flyleaf rocks and are excellent live too! I saw them with Seether and Shinedown at the Snowcore festival a couple Winter's ago. Awesome! I'm glad you like them!

Thanks for the link to the work sheet, but I'm looking for worksheets for the new P90X+ workouts.........do they exist?

Well, I am off to a good start this week. We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. I have never been there. I thought I would get the Halibut with the risotto and I would be safe. Didn't know the rice would have a cream sauce. Ate a little of the bread and had a ceasar salad. Guess it was a good thing the rest of the day was decent. I will do better tomorrow.

Anne, I went to the store and picked up peppers. Got some red ones for 99 cents and green for 50 cents. I would like to make some of that roasted red pepper soup in the P90X recipes. I always liked that one a lot.

Debbie, I will keep your Dad in my prayers. Hopefully he does not have to have surgury.

Dallys, I went over to Beach Body and was checking at the posts of Traci's. Reading all of those P90X ones is like reading a book.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Thanks Suz and Lora for your responses and for being honest. They become such a part of your family and it is hard when one of them is not doing well. Her liver and kidneys are functioning fine and a thyroid problem has been ruled out so at this point my vet thinks it might be behavioral. We have several cats (kind of scared to say how many for fear of becoming the "crazy cat lady" so for now let's just say a bit more than 3 :) ) including a Mom and her 2 kittens that we are trying to place so he's hoping that once things settle a bit she will eat more. In the meantime I'm going to try and feed her separately to see if that will help.

All this being said I do know that we could be facing something really serious with her so I will watch her closely and keep getting the blood work done every six months or so. Thanks again for your concern!

Almost forgot-the worksheets for P90X+ can be found here www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/advanced_programs/p90x_plus.do?code=KICKER_P90XPLUS

They are about 3/4 of the way down the page:)

Coni

Hey ladies i'm exhausted worked all day just finished working out. Did S&H chest and back.
Off to bed have to get up at 4:30am
Have a good night
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.