Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mon Dec 3

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats
M4: Turkey patty; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M6: Garlic Chicken; salad w/light Honey Mustard dressing
M7: Protein pancakes w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1678.5 calories
56.8 g. fat - 30%
170.6 g. protein - 41%
128 g. carbs - 30%
[/font]

Not too happy with how high my carbs have been but I told myself that I will NOT stress about it. I know it's ok for me to eat more carbs in the winter. My meal plan for today was crappy. I went to make two types of foods that I was going to eat all week and one recipe called for overnight marination (Garlic Chicken) and with the other I forgot to thaw out the turkey. :mad: So I'll be making them this eveing. Got the Garlic Chicken recipe from Cooking Light, so I'm curious to see how it tastes.

Where is Meg, Suz and Penney? :(

WOW! Debbie,

You look like a completely different person! Great job! Your hard work has paid off big time. Okay, I'm ready for this journey!!!
Did it take you long to get used to eating clean? I mean I'm a coke or pepsi junkie, and I'm really working on giving those up too, cause I heard some pretty bad stories about those. I just can't drink water easily. I don't know if I'm drinking it too fast so I'll get it in or what. I just feel naseated sometimes after drinking water, I'm probably dehydrated too.

What an inspiration you are!!!

Your niece is a sweety too!

>WOW! Debbie,
>
>You look like a completely different person! Great job! Your
>hard work has paid off big time. Okay, I'm ready for this
>journey!!!
>Did it take you long to get used to eating clean? I mean I'm
>a coke or pepsi junkie, and I'm really working on giving those
>up too, cause I heard some pretty bad stories about those. I
>just can't drink water easily. I don't know if I'm drinking
>it too fast so I'll get it in or what. I just feel naseated
>sometimes after drinking water, I'm probably dehydrated too.
>
>What an inspiration you are!!!
>
>Your niece is a sweety too!

Sandy[/b ] - Thanks! I appreciate your kind words.

The HARDEST thing for me to kick was caffeine. The second hardest thing was sugars. Once I weaned myself off all sugars, the cravings for sweets and bad carbs went away. I use to put three HEAPING tablespoons of sugar in my coffee so that was the first thing I cut back on. For a week or so I cut back to 2 tbsp., the couple weeks I went down to 1 tbsp. and then slowly went to nothing. I put unsweetened cocoa in it now just to flavor it up a bit. Once I stopped the sugar in my coffee, it was easy to cut back on other sugars.

I read the book, "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" and I cannot tell you how that changed my entire look on foods. I eat clean 99% of the time and on Saturday's I let myself eat junk if I want. If you are interested, check out www.burnthefat.com - it truly is worth every penny.

It's a journey, it doesn't happen over night. It took me YEARS to be able to eat clean 99% of the time. But now it's a part of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks Debbie,

I will check out the website for the book? I really need something to help me along the way with my eating habits, and I really need to cut out the bad starches and sugars for sure!

I'm already to have a chicken breat grilled with a sweet potato and some steamed broccoli!

Thanks so much for the motivation! It's gonna be hard but I can do this!

Back from getting my hair done. Turned out great.:) My hairdresser is 8 mo. pregnant, so I won't see her for a few months.

Diane Sue- That's great news the baby is ok!

Debbie- My tennis eblow really started to flair up after a couple weeks of 4ds. I'm pissed! It seemed like it was finally starting to better. I looked back on my calender, and I hurt it in Feb. So, it's been 10 months and now I'm sure it will be that long again. Put's a huge damper on lifting heavy.

Sandy- Yep, it's the same P90X as Char mentioned. It has 90 days of workouts with 3 different phases. I think it's the best program out there and they are coming up with some new P90X+ workouts the beginning of the year. They are by Beachbody.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM

Eats today:

Oatmeal/banana nut bread pp/berries/ff milk
1 slice homeade pizza
2 slices homemade pizza-2 tangerines
Veggie Salad/egg whites/redwine vinegar/udos oil/flaxseed
2 Tangerines/Protein pudding

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi ladies
Yesterday did a long workout LIC cardio only premix then 4DS back and bi's then LIC abs and MM abs.
Tonight doing B&G leg blast premix not sure what else:)
Let ya know later
Have a good night
Randi

Just wanted to post what I did tonight. I'm so proud of myself for working out as soon as I got home from work. I did the High Intensity and Back and Chest workout in it's entirety!!! For me that's really good these days! I'm going to eat now, it's hard to get a meal in before 6 due to the time I get home, then when I work out it's about this time which is 7 here. I'm having a grilled chicken breast with brocolli.

Thanks for encouragement!

Dallys I may look into getting that next! Looks like something I could do after I finish this rotation with the 4DS, although I may do this two times through, depending on my losses and gains.

Have a great night everyone!

did a kick a$$ workout KM leg scupting drills then the the 1st four drill combos then KB 4DS cardio then LIC 4DS shoulders :)

Good evening everyone! I don't usually train on the weekends. That's why I did not post :)

This week I get a new rotations!

Tim the trainer decided to change my 3-day rotation up a little. On Mondays, now, it's chest, shoulders and triceps

Since I was working with the trainer, and learning most of these movements, I did not go through all 3 sets.

CHEST:
Lifecircuit Chest Press: 3x12x70
It will be 4 sets when I resume this next week. It is a weird machine - you reset the positive and negative force before each set.

BB Incline Chest Press: 2x12x45(bar)
I think this is a great exercise for women, because it works on the muscles that help lift the girlies up

SHOULDERS:
Trotter Shoulder Press: 2x12x40
This is the same machine that was used for the alternating 1-arm press for burnout, but I am not doing that movement any more (thank God!) I still hate working shoulders, ugh!

Nautilus Lateral Raise: 2x12x60
Another new machine

TRICEPS:
Tricep Pushdown: 12x130, 8x110, 8x100, 6x90
Tim had me use the inner part of the handle, which makes this much harder. He had me do a dropset as you can see My tri's were already fried by the chest and shoulder exercises! LOL

W-bar Reverse Tricep Pushdown: 2x12x30
Another new movement. Ow this burns!

The tricep movements were a superset.

CARDIO:
Treadmill: 20 minutes, 3.6mph w/1-minute 5mph sprint intervals
Post-weights cardio fun

Have a nice night ladies! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.