Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday July 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Moring Ladies -

This morning I did SWAT Strength workout 20" followed by Sarah Lurie's new Kettlebell Express 20" and finished off with Star Trainer Abs with Violet Zaki using ankle weights and DBs. Workout with c/d and stretch was 70" and I burned 579. Got my HR up to 158 doing KB swings!! Amazing that can happen with your feet firmly planted. Tunes were Theory of A Deadman - Scars and Souvenirs. Love that Bad Girlfriend song.

I started taking a new vitamin pack from GNC that has an Energy formula in it with Green tea and Guarana Root. Supposed to help burn fat.....but I feel like I'm speeding. Not sure I'll be able to take these. Anyone heard of them? Ultra Mega Active Pack for Women.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Y’all

I’m back, had to take a few more days. My family “4 brothers” all went back home yesterday:( But, we had a wonderful 4th of July. My brothers come in every year from out of town to give an event they call “Brothers From The Hood” in remembrances of my mother Odell Kinney the festivities take places at Robert H. Jamison play ground, raffle ticket, they gave $75 1st prizes, basket ball, a clown to paint the kids faces, music all day and night, dancing, pony ride for all the kids, free food and so much more, it was great. I seen folks I went too school with back in the days, it was great! Getting better every year!

Anywho, I’m up 5 lbs :( I can’t believe that sh$$ but the scale doesn’t lie. Time to lean down and get back too clean eating.

Last night, I started with an hour and 45 min walk, needing to get my mind right;)

This morning, I did legs

Squats
6 sets of 16 - 45/45/45/55/55/55

Front lunges
4 sets of 8 - 15/15/10/15

Back lunges
2 sets of 16 - 10/no wts

Pile squats
4 sets of 16 10’s

Leg press
3 sets of 16 10’s

Bar Bell Dead Lift
2 sets of 16 - 50

Calf raises
2 sets of 40

OMG, let me know how your legs feel tomorrow. I did GS Legs yesterday but didn't get nice sore feeling today. Uhm, maybe I need to kick it up a notch.

Regarding squats OMG 6 sets; were you holding 45/55 DB?

Good Morning, I got up early and did a workout. Can't have water though I have to be over at the hospital around the corner in 20 minutes. I started my workout with Strike Zone, then I did Amy's Hi/Lo KO premix combos and ko's 3&4 with the abs skipping the w/up. I then did Core Max stability ball abs #2, finished off with the stretch from h/l Knockout. Calories burned was 702.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Nspire: LOL, nope my legs are not sore, usually, as the day goes on I start feeling it REAL good! I used a barbell for squats. Keep up the good work!:)

Diane: Nice workout!:)

This morning I did Cardio Coach #3. Had an excellent workout. I now have to do continual jogs to keep my HR up. If I do the rest periods at a 3 mph walk like I use too, my HR drops way below my working HR. I really pushed myself this morning since this is s short workout. It was fun!

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]

[font color=blue]40 minutes
30 minutes in zone
256 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled
[/font]

Happy with that! DH and I are taking out bikes to see my dad today. Looking forward to the ride!

Talk to you all on Sunday! Have a great weekend!

Lora - Your Avon total is $25.94.

Afternoon Maniacs,

Just returned from the doctor's. While I feel better the sore throat is lingering. Was another TT day for me.

Superset A
RDL
8/8/8 - 110#
DB Chest Press
8/8/8 - 41's

Superset B
Reverse Lunges
8/8/8 - 37's
One Arm Shoulder Press
8/8/8 - 27's

Then did 6 rounds of intervals at a 30/90 ratio. Did power 15's, straddle jacks, straddle hops, air jacks, burpess and suicides.

Good Afternoon Maniacs!!!

Went to chiropractor this morning. Already feeling better. Blacked out some which was weird. Got on elliptical today:

Listened to Static X
Burned 374 cals
Time: 40 mins
Speeds 9-11
Level 4
5.1 miles

Gonna be creative with ab work and do some hanging raises off my tree bar to avoid using neck

Deb - I just went to paypal you, but I don't have your addy. Would you kindly either PM me or post here. thanks. I work Saturday....so I might not be able to send until Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.