HARDCORE FITNESS MANIAC HOTTIES TUES 2/9

Linda - Well you did an excellent job doing all that by hand. When I painted my mom's kitchen it was so hard to get the dark border on so it wouldn't be on the walls. I even taped it and had problems with it bleeding. You do beautiful work!

Theresa - LOL on your neighbors. I have a friend who pulls one of those weighted sleds outside, talk about the neighbors thinking she's crazy!! LMAO!! Have fun with those ropes! Looks interesting.

Lora - When I had sciatica almost everything irritated it. I certainly couldn't do cardio or ab work when I was in that pain, as a matter of fact, I had to stop working out entirely. I had a hard time standing up and sitting down. So not sure what to tell you. I honestly don't know how you are working out 2+ hours a day with sciatica.

Linda - Well you did an excellent job doing all that by hand. When I painted my mom's kitchen it was so hard to get the dark border on so it wouldn't be on the walls. I even taped it and had problems with it bleeding. You do beautiful work!

Debbie - I had tried the tape thing years ago and was so mad that after spending all that time applying the tape the paint had bled underneath anyway. So from then on I went freehand. However I did see at the Lowe's that they have a new painter's tape out called Frog Tape. It is suppose to be treated so that when paint hits it it forms a seal and paint can't get underneath. I didn't try it though, because the surface it's applied could not have been painted in the last three days and I had just painted the ceiling and all the trim.

Debbie - I had tried the tape thing years ago and was so mad that after spending all that time applying the tape the paint had bled underneath anyway. So from then on I went freehand. However I did see at the Lowe's that they have a new painter's tape out called Frog Tape. It is suppose to be treated so that when paint hits it it forms a seal and paint can't get underneath. I didn't try it though, because the surface it's applied could not have been painted in the last three days and I had just painted the ceiling and all the trim.

I wish I would have known that, but I bet that tape is expensive. Oh well, after I touched up the walls it looked fine. Plus my mom's walls are old, it has the plaster on it, not drywall and joint compound. So it was really wavy to begin with. It turned out nice and she likes it so I guess that's all that matters. :D

Deb - I don't think my sciatica is as bad as yours, as I can get up and down. It's just always there and is annyoing. I feel a pulling real bad from my hip up my side and into my trap and neck on the right. I feel a "catch" in my hip so to speak when I do rollups or such.

Lora-that doesn't sound like sciatica. You should have numbness, weakness, or pain down either leg. Has your pain been diagnosed as sciatica?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.