Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties Monday, Jan. 26, 2009

I just found out that my grandson whose party we went to yesterday was at the doctor today and has the flu. We all had the flu shot but it has been a couple of months ago. I sure hope no one else gets it. Even at 11 years old he still wants to greet me with a kiss and hug. DH wasn't here when we got flu shots.

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did not want to work and had to force myself down to the basement (hate mornings like that). I did CLX Burn Circuit 1 and had a great workout and felt so much better after I was done.

I opted for Providence. Let's just say it's tough to be humbled. Some of those exercises are killer!
I did this one a couple of days ago and I'm still sore! Mostly in my glutes. I think it's from the one legged deadlifts. Isn't it a fun workout!:D

Oh wow...whooping cough...for some reason I thought that was one of those 19th century things no one really gets anymore. Guess not!
That's what I was thinking. I didn't know people got that anymore.

Char- What a relief they've found out what he has and you can go from there. Makes you mad that they didn't find it sooner.

I just saw that STS is in:D I just sat down to eat the Meathead Taco salad(no tortillas) from the same book as I made breakfast from. It is pretty good. I did add a tiny bit of picante sauce though and used fat free cheese as it called for lowfat. Dinner will probably be fish and green veggies. I will fit some snacks in too:)
Your eats are looking good today.:)

Debbie- You said you didn't know what rotation to do next? Check out my attachment. It might be something you'd be interested in. It's a 12 week "Better body blue print" rotation from Muscle and Fitness Hers magazine.
DARN, the attachment is to big. Let me know if you are interested and I'll try to email it to you or anyone that's interested.

Gotta run...

Hey Maniacs!!!
Real quick...just wanted to let you all know that we just got a call from the health dept and Bobby has Whooping Cough. It is highly contagious earlier on and can be dangerous for infants and the elderly to get. It actually could have been worse for him if he did not go on the antiobiotics earlier on. I cannot imagine this though.

Char...Whooping cough! Wow! That's like unheard of. Thank goodness you didn't catch it! At least you have a diagnosis.

I just found out that my grandson whose party we went to yesterday was at the doctor today and has the flu. We all had the flu shot but it has been a couple of months ago. I sure hope no one else gets it. Even at 11 years old he still wants to greet me with a kiss and hug. DH wasn't here when we got flu shots.

Diane Sue...how sweet your GS still wants to kiss/hug! Hope you don't come down with the flu! ....Those recipes form your book sound yummy!

Heading home to do cardio...think I'll do a CC!

Got a late start on the workout and didn't feel too energetic, so I did Amy Bento's All Pump, which is only 40 min long. off to bed now! Very tired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.