Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/20

Must run and take DD to the dentist. She has an extra tooth, isn't that weird??

Patti - My DS also has an extra tooth. He is losing his teeth now , so now we have to make sure it gets loose and comes out like the rest of his baby teeth. If it doesn't it will get in the way of his grown-up teeth. BTW, my neighbor's DD has several extra teeth.

Awsome workouts everyone! Sonya - WOW! Way to go.

Linda, I meant to tell you congrats on the weight! that is awesome.

I had great workouts over the weekend. Today was so so. i did a beginner workout that I was trying to get some ideas for a client - something new but not too hard. Then I had to run through another boot camp for someone else. Again the HTM only works part of the time so I have no idea how many calories I burned.

I am I am doing gym style this week. Last week was pyramid. I always have good results with pyramid. Going for that last push before we go to Florida! I bought a really cute bathing suite that is white with hot pink polka dots. Very cute.

Diane Sue, I hope Puddle is ok? My dogs have had a terrible time with allergies. The old guy has that lamp shade thing on - last resort - to try to get it to heal.

Hi Maniac's,

Today was sooooo busy. I did Disc 20 - legs. As you know, I don't love the leg works. It is soooo hard! But, Joey and I did it, and loved it after wards. We were all sweaty to the hilt. Then I made us my wonderful protein drink. Then I did gardening. That is a cardio workout for me. Sweated in that too, and it took about 45 min. to weed a particular area. Tomorrow another area will be weeded.

You all take care. K? Oh, I ordered the Tower and used the gift certificate my son gave me. He such a good kid. And bought slanted risers for Joey.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Well, Puddle ends up having a bacterial infection from what is probably an allergy. I realize now she did this last year and we gave her antibiotics and meds for it. She just digs and scratches. Anyway we had her nails cut and they gave her a shot for itching and an antibiotic. Poor dog is so good natured even with the skin troubles. The vet did suggest I give her some fish oil tablets like we take. He said Omega oils would be good. He also mentioned flax oil so I will add some of mine to her food. I gave her her antibiotics when we got home will add some oils when we have dinner. I have been bathing her with some hot spot shampoo. Funny, Mudd, my other dog never has problems. What is up with that. Got to go feed dh and puppies ;)

Diane Sue: Poor puppy- hope this clears up for her soon. I don't have dogs right now because I have 2 little ones and sometimes I swear they are worse than kids in terms of needs. I love dogs, though- we'll get one when the kids are older. :)

Ally: Suit sounds cute- I just bought one at Athleta. I love GS and kind of miss it. I have so many post STS plans...

Linda: DD's tooth also has a permanent replacement, so it will have to come out, but not until she is older, thank goodness. I would not want to have general anesthesia on a 3 year old!

I have leftover crock pot chicken so I made this for dinner. It is a little carb heavy but I don't do that very often- it was worth it tonight. This was yummy. :eek:

Fried brown rice with eggs

2 cups uncooked brown rice [add a bit more water than usual when you cook this because when you fry the rice it'll be more dry]
Leftover chicken (about 7-8 ounces)
1 1/3 cups frozen peas and carrots
1 cup egg whites
Several crushed garlic cloves
½ cup chopped onions

Cook brown rice according to package directions. Spray Pam in pan and add crushed garlic cloves. Fry on medium heat until fragrant, then add peas and carrots. Continue for a while, remove and pour into a bowl. Spray some more Pam, add chopped onions and egg whites in pan. Fry until cooked. Then add the brown rice, chicken and bowl of peas and carrots. Mix them well. Add any seasonings, also some soy sauce.

For entire recipe as written:
1966 cal / 310 carbs / 21 fat / 135 protein / 23 fiber

4 servings, each serving:
491 cal / 78 carbs / 5 fat / 34 protein / 6 fiber

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.