Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/16

Okay, Ladies, I am dead serious about getting this weight off! So at this point I have decided to remove all processed carbs from my diet for the next few days. I need some one to hold me accountable if I don't start posting some weight loss numbers on here.:mad:

Today was Shoulders. Starting have some pain in my right shoulder by the lateral raises, not happy about that. Hurt when I picked up my water glass, but seems to be feeling okay now.
Then I did Step Combos 1 & 2 from Cardio & Weights, plus the stretch. Workout was 1:02 and burned 470 calories.

Linda Liked your workout. Use a roller on those shoulders, it might feel even better. Thanks for reporting your food eats. I'm still deciding if I should report too. It will be while everyone is in bed before I do it, so, I may not.

FOODS FOR TODAY

Carbs are way high today but I couldn't pass up that snack wrap. I love those things and want to have a couple a week. So I sacrificed something tasty to eat for carbs. Don't care! :cool:

Debbie, I think when you workout as hard as you do, it wouldn't matter that you had those yummy snack wraps. Enjoy them, at least for a little while.

Janie, where do you live that get to plant so early? We here in Nashville have to wait until May 1st to avoid freezes.

Ally, I live in the Pacific Northwest. These are roots that I put in while they are still dormant (this is the time of year to plant asparagus or strawberries, that I purchased at a nursery). I plant from seeds what I want in my garden in the green houses. When June comes around, I plant them outside in the beds. In May, we still get nights that are freezing.

Okay, here's what i have done so far

M1: Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt w/ sliced almonds, strawberries & 1/2 pkg. ProPudding, 2 almonds & 10 raisens
M2: 1 apple, 1 cup No-Salt Lowfat Cottage Cheese, 1/2 grapes
M3: Large Salad w/ flaxseed, 75% reduced fat cheese & light Honey Mustard dressing, Vanilla ProPudding, 2 almonds & 10 raisens
M4: This will be either tuna or eggs, green beans

after that I have no idea.....

Linda, Good job on the eats...so far. We are all in the same boat as far as eating is concerned. I think holding ourselves accountable is a great idea.

I'm done planting the 2nd row of asparagus. I'll be doing the last one tomorrow. Did I tell you the rows are 31 feet long? Yeah, I dug in a foot all that way. WHEW! I think I'm done with my cardio today.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Patti: Halle is 9. I have gotten to the point of almost walking away from my marriage b/c I want another child so badly, but adoption this time. It makes no sense to do that though.

Today's workout was 9 miles on the bike - outside this time in the wind-, followed immediately by a 1 mile run (holy cow - I ran 1 mile without stopping or dying!!), and then .5 miles on the stepmill immediately after that. Yep, especially after pushing it with STS legs yesterday, my legs are talking to me now! Then I did just a few moves on the abs to keep them guessing. Burned 600 calories in just over an hour. Now, to eat some more...

Linda - I am not posting my eats b/c I eat so many different things but I am posting my calories and percentages. I've gone 4 days, at the end of today, tracking everything I have eaten and it hasn't been bad. I was never able to do it before b/c I got lazy and frustrated with the online programs. I am hungrier now that I am eating more and had lost 1 lb when I checked last. Such an odd concept! Good luck with whatever you do. You definitely have the working out part down :)

Janie: That is hard work, gardening. Very fulfilling too.

Patti: Halle is 9. I have gotten to the point of almost walking away from my marriage b/c I want another child so badly, but adoption this time. It makes no sense to do that though.

Linda - I am not posting my eats b/c I eat so many different things but I am posting my calories and percentages. I've gone 4 days, at the end of today, tracking everything I have eaten and it hasn't been bad. I was never able to do it before b/c I got lazy and frustrated with the online programs. I am hungrier now that I am eating more and had lost 1 lb when I checked last. Such an odd concept! Good luck with whatever you do. You definitely have the working out part down :)

Shana, just so you know I've experienced that same feeling about having my first child, then my second. DH was like no, no, no, no..... but you see who won that argument in the end.;):p
Are you using the GoWear Fit, to track now? I tried just a notebook and I wasn't dedicated. I love MyFitnessPal, but hate having to run to the computer to log everything all the time. Weekend's I barely turn my computer on. That's why I am hoping this dedicated log book will help, paid money for it, laid out all nice and neat, and it's the only thing it can be used for. Then I figure if I need the macros for something I can use myfitnesspal.
BTW, nice workout. Congratulations on the 1 mile!:D

Just trying to start the habit of reporting what I ate, so dinner ended up being.

1 cup green beans, 1/4 cup yam, Tuna w/ tsp. light mayo.

Then had a chocolate craving, so had a spoonful of Chocolate Pro Pudding.

Have to admit I am proud of how well I did today. Now if I can just string a bunch of these days together .....

My meals today are ok. I want to get the fat down more. My preference is around 30 gms or less a day. That is hard to do if I am trying to keep carbs down.
1- post cardio workout 1 scoop Muscle Milk in water, 1/2 of a pearapple and coffee
2- post ab workout 2 boiled egg whites, 3 muscle chow peanut butter muscle bombs
3-lunch 1/4 cup brown rice and a grilled chicken breast
4- 2 muscle chow peanut butter muscle bombs(I should not have made these:eek:)
5 dinner- Recipe from Fitness magazine for Cajun shrimp and rice. I used more wild rice than the whole grain mix I had. I think this would be good to substitute some okra for the rice in it.
calories 1627; 141 carbs; 58 fat; 114 protein

I may have some pm protein powder before bed.
Yesterday I added some cottage cheese with sugar free preserves in it before bed so that added some more calories.

Janie, I usually like to plant some vegetables but since the house is for sale I can't. I had wondered if those topsy turvey (sp) things work. Told dh they are probably about as useless as the wonder hangers. But I could maybe take that with me. DD planted a garden this year. She even put in some corn. We have done that before but you really need a lot of corn stalks to get much. I love aspargus. Sounds like a lot of work to grow it though.

Janie, I usually like to plant some vegetables but since the house is for sale I can't. I had wondered if those topsy turvey (sp) things work. Told dh they are probably about as useless as the wonder hangers. But I could maybe take that with me. DD planted a garden this year. She even put in some corn. We have done that before but you really need a lot of corn stalks to get much. I love aspargus. Sounds like a lot of work to grow it though.

Diane
- I don't have the actually topsy turvy planters, I just made my own from buckets, but that is how I plant my tomatoes and I love them. No weeds, no disease, no bugs and no deer. Seems as though when you plant them upside down it just throws the rest of the world off.

My meals today are ok. I want to get the fat down more. My preference is around 30 gms or less a day. That is hard to do if I am trying to keep carbs down.

Diane Sue, Good job on the eating. I find it tough anyway you slice it. But I keep trying anyway.

Asparagus is hard only when you plant them. From then on it is a breeze. Depending on where you live, (Pac. NW) just let them go, hardly any watering, just weeding is all you need to do. After 3 years, you can pick almost as many as you like during several weeks while they are growing. They last way beyond 15 years. I've never done the topsy Turveys(sp) things. Someday I'd like to try it.

Linda, How do you grow and maintain Topsy Turvey plants? How does that work?

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.