Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/13

Diane Sue: I use the same brand of pasta sauce Debbie does, I think. I don't have any in the cabinet and don't know it until I see it in the store. :p But I think that's the one- no added sugar. It seems like all of them add sugar and I can't stand that! That recipe doesn't have my "tweaks" in it- I just cut and pasted it, so yes, I also use fat free cheese. I prefer to get my fats from nuts. :eek: I think Gayle did the nutritional stats on it when she posted it. I usually redo it on My Fitness Pal too so I get a more accurate look because I always change things. :) I'll have to try that enzyme blast.

Debbie: Yep, I don't care for CC plain either, but blended it is a whole other story! Glad it gave you an idea.

Ally: I'm sure you look wonderful but I understand swim suit stress. I'm determined NOT to have as much of it this year. :)

Good afternoon,

My stats are as follows; From Disc 16 of STS series - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

Incline Bench Press (barbell) 35 lbs. 12/12 reps
Incline Bench Press (barbell) 45 lbs. 12/10/8 reps
Incline Bench Press (barbell)35 lbs. TF@10 reps
Incline Fly (rotate Pinky in) 2 dumbells @ 20 lbs ea. 12/10/8/reps
Incline Fly (rotate Pinky in) 2 dumbells @ 15 lbs ea. TF@10 reps
Flat Bench Press (barbell) 45 lbs. 12/10/8/ reps
Flat Bench Press (barbell) 35 lbs. TF@10 reps
Standing Barbell Front Press 35 lbs 12/10/8
Standing Barbell Front Press 25 lbs TF@ 8 reps
Standing Lateral Raise 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea. 12/10/8 reps
Standing Lateral Raise 2 dumbells @ 5 lbs ea. TF@ 8 reps
Seated Rear Delts 2 dumbells @ 12 lbs ea. 12/10/8/ reps
Seated Rear Delts 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea TF@10 reps
Flat bench Triceps Extensions 2 dumbells @ 12 lbs ea 12/10/8 reps
Flat Bench Triceps Extensions 2 dumbells @ 8 lbs ea TF@10 reps
Side Leaning 1 arm Overhead Extensions on Ball 1 dumbell 8lbs 12/10/8 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extensions on Ball 2 dumbells 5 lbs ea TF@12 reps
Kickbacks 1 dumbell 8 lbs 12/10/8 reps
Kickbacks double arms @ 5 lbs ea. TF@12 reps

Ab work from Step Heat, 7 min.

Will get to personals a little later, need to soak in the hot tub and make my protein drink. Whew!

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Debbie and Patti, thanks on the pasta sauce. I was thinking when I used plain tomato sauce that since it said jar it must be pasta sauce. I have used Colvita in a jar before that was fairly low in sodium for the garden style.

Patti, I tweak a lot of my recipes:D Then I either figure out the nutritional info through my Master Cook program or I enter each item in the recipe into My Fitness Pal.

Ally, I went out to run errands this morning and drove right by Barnes and Noble and forgot to stop. So I guess I will be doing it tomorrow when I go out. I will be near two different B&N's tomorrow with all of my running.

Hey Maniacs! Had a great weekend. We ended up going to Moab instead of Fruita because it was raining there. We road the Slick Rock Trail and had a great time. It started pouring rain as soon as we finished the ride! Perfect timing! This morning I did Slim Series Tear it Up and yesterday was a rest day. I want to go on a road bike ride later, but I'm to tired from work. Had a super busy day.

Here are some pics. DH got me climbing a nice steep hill :cool:. You can see the white lines that mark the trail. The whole trail is sandstone. Really cool to ride on. The last one was taken in the car in the parking lot when it was raining. The wet rocks completely went from red to silver. It was so weird and cool.
361307557.jpg
361307561.jpg
361307560.jpg

Dallys: That looks totally fun and completely gorgeous! An Ohio girl is envious over here! I really think I want to get into riding.

Way to get that workout in Janie!

I was thinking this might be dinner tomorrow. It's kind of like a dip but I don't want to eat it with chips. Maybe over quinoa or brown rice? Or maybe I could bake a few whole wheat pitas and keep the rest of the day relatively low carb. Hmm. Anyway, thought I would share.

Turkey Spinach Dip Bake

This is like spinach dip with mushrooms and ground turkey...very good stuff.

1 lb extra lean ground turkey
1 medium onion, sliced thin
1 carton mushrooms, sliced
1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1 10 lz package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained well
2/3 cup skim milk
1 cup fat free mozarella
.5 tsp nutmeg
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Season ground turkey with salt and pepper and brown in nonstick skillet. Add sliced onions and mushrooms to cooked turkey. Cook until onions are softened. Add spinch and artichoke hearts to skillet and heat through. Season to taste. In a oven safe dish, combine skim milk, mozzarella, and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Add in turkey mixture and mix VERY well. Bake in 350 degree oven until mixture is set and slightly browned.

I'm finding out if you don't keep up with the personals, you won't be able to catch up. Sorry about that, I'll do better tomorrow. Just that when I get up there are around 10 posts already and I haven't even exercised yet.

Have a great evening everyone. If you see this message at all. I stay up late when everything is quite, then I post. Unfortunately you most likely won't see it since you start a new thread everyday.

Enjoy your evening, and I'll get better at this eventually.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.