Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 3/11

Teddy- Great Article and yes, nice bod! Looks just like me.:p:p:p

Diane Sue- You have been a great example to me with your eating. I don't see you being to strict or obsessive and I like that you can you can hit McD's once in a while and still make a good choice. And just look at you! It works!

Sonya-Congrats on the transfer!

Linda- forgot to mention that I'm sorry you fell yesterday. Dang! Thank goodness it wasn't to serious.

Ally- What? You can't survive on 1300 calories a day, lol? Me neither! That's is probably what I need to do though to lose weight.:(

Gonna head out for a ride here in a few. Wonder how far dh will take me? Still a bit chilly out, but still nice.

Dallys, thanks:D

Teddy, that was a pretty good article. She does look great. Yes, I can walk but my glutes were feeling it when I was sitting in the car waiting on my grandson:) Funny, today I noticed some doms in my triceps from Monday's workout.

Ally, 1300 calories seems pretty low to me. Personally to lose weight I would keep the fat lower and up the calories a bit. Not sure where you are on Macros but that doesn't seem like enough to keep your energy up and fuel the workouts. 1700-1800 seems good to me.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Finished Chest/Back work. Gonna do abs along with Yoga X tonight..I need to be stretched out really good again.

CHEST:

Bench:
60# 10x's
65# 8x's
70# 6x's

Flyes:
25's 10x's
30's 8x's
35's 6x's

BACK:

Lat Pulldowns 90# 3/6
Chin Ups 5,5,4 (surprised I did this good since I do feel like I have lost alittle strength in my back from not working out consistently before)
One Arms 35's 3/6

Dallys: Yes, healthy food makes you feel good! I don't want to lose that in the midst of trying to get everything perfect, setting myself up for chocolate meltdown and then getting upset. I find that when I eat healthy foods and don't obsess about numbers too much, my diet is pretty darn good.

Diane Sue: I totally agree that a good diet is essential to good training. I love the way you eat too. I also agree that 1800 is a decent calories intake, especially considering the way we all exercise. No way I could do my morning workouts on 1300 calories a day- I would faint.

Must go cook- BBL.

Roselyn I made the Pumpkin Pie Bars which call for butter but I used Smart Balance Butter blend and I used 1/4 cup splenda and 1/4 cup brown sugar since I didn't have the Splenda brown sugar blend that she said she used.

Linda, did that magazine get back to you on that exercise??

Last edited:
Interesting article posted above, and very true. It made me think of my dissertation. Damn I need to work on that thing.
Sonya, congrats on your good news!

Tonight's workout was 20 min from Tracey's Core Blast and then Amy's Slo Mo Legs, but the 2 sets only premix. I was actually feeling light headed during the leg work, but I have no idea why.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.