Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/1

Had a great workout this morning. I'm really liking leg day lately. Not sure why. This was a puke status workout.

1 minute rest between each set.

LEGS
Squats:
130# - 5/5/5 (up 5#)
120# - 12 (up 5#)
105# - 15/15 (up 5#)
***130# felt really heavy but by the 3rd set it seemed to get easier. I was surprised how light 105# felt. LOL!

Leg Press Station:
240# - 5/5 (up 10#)
220# - 12 (up 10#)
210# - 15/15 (up 10#)
***240# is all the plates I have, I need to get more this weekend for sure. By the last set of 15 I was dying.

Elevated SLDL's:
90# - 5/5 (same as last week)
80# - 12 (up 5#)
70# - 15/15 (up 5#)
***Stayed at 90# because these still worry me. But my low back feels great.

Leg Extensions:
95# - 15/15 (up 5#)

Hamstring Curls:
55# - 15/14 (same as last week)
***Only made 15 and 11 reps last week, was able to increase the last set 3 reps. These kill.

CALVES
4 Day Split Calf Work

ABS
LIC Ab work

That is all....

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am going to run 4 miles with my daughter. Go to dermatologist, and when I get back work legs like Debbie. I got to work abs too.

My Tricep work yesterday:

Close Grip:
75# 5/5
70# 10
65# 12
60# 15/15

Dips:
80# 5/5
75# 10
70# 12
65# 15/9 (this is where my shoulder pain started and I stopped and did not continue on to lying overhead ext)

Debbie,

That is fantastic that you need to buy more plates!!! I hope no one makes you mad..you will hurt them. I am gonna squat 220 today. Funny though, my legs don't look like I squat that much...maybe it is just burning off the chocolate and such. lol. I do feel like my triceps are looking better though and definitely stronger then ever before.

Good Morning,

Last night, I did 4DS upper body, I won’t lists workout cuz its' just to much. I took my good ole time and went as heavy as I could. My upper body is good and sore and I’m liken that:D I’m not happy unless I’m hurtin!:eek: Love that one Debbie;)

This morning had a great workout, I did legs

BB Squats:
16 reps 65/65/70/70
(that all I can lift over my head next time going to add on more plates)

DB static lunges:
8 reps 15/15 20/20 BB 8 reps 50
(these felted good)

DB Pile Squats:
16 reps 15/15/20/20

DB Leg Press:
16 reps 10/10 15/20
(wow really felted that using the 20’s)

BB Dead Lifts:
16 reps 50/50

Calves:
32/45

Nice work you two:D

Last edited:
Dang, that's a lot to lift over your head, Teddygirl. When I move up in squat weight I'm gonna need a weighted vest.

Yesterday I was rushing most of the day so I only did a bit of yoga, the twentyfive minute beginner upperbody emphasis routine from Yoga for Your Moods. Today's workout will be later, after work, etc.

hope everyone's day is going well.

Had a good workout today

This morning I did a bicep blast workout and did abs. My bi's are fried right now and feel very warm! Love it! I really like working my biceps alone, I find I am much stronger doing them this way.

Biceps
EZ Preacher Curls:
45# - 12 reps
55# - 10 reps
60# - 6/6/6 reps (added one rep to the 2nd set and added a 3rd set this week)
45# - 12 reps

Incline Alt. Dumbbell Curls:
20's - 15 reps
22's - 12 reps
25's - 8/8/8 reps (added a 3rd set this week)
20's - 10 reps
***These felt really good today. I remember struggling with this exercise a few months back.

Pinwheels:
22# - 8/8 reps
20# - 10 reps
***By this time my biceps were really fatigued. I wanted to try 25# for this but decided not too.

Abs:
Body Max 2 DVD Ab work
***Love this ab work, especially the side planks and angels. Very challenging workout

This morning I did a bicep blast workout and did abs. My bi's are fried right now and feel very warm! Love it! I really like working my biceps alone, I find I am much stronger doing them this way.

Biceps
EZ Preacher Curls:
45# - 12 reps
55# - 10 reps
60# - 6/6/6 reps (added one rep to the 2nd set and added a 3rd set this week)
45# - 12 reps

Incline Alt. Dumbbell Curls:
20's - 15 reps
22's - 12 reps
25's - 8/8/8 reps (added a 3rd set this week)
20's - 10 reps
***These felt really good today. I remember struggling with this exercise a few months back.

Pinwheels:
22# - 8/8 reps
20# - 10 reps
***By this time my biceps were really fatigued. I wanted to try 25# for this but decided not too.

Abs:
Body Max 2 DVD Ab work
***Love this ab work, especially the side planks and angels. Very challenging workout

Hmmm, looks like a workout I did a long time ago. Why are you copying my workout posts?

Yea right, whatever.

anyway Like I was saying I will post my eats
I did not eat meal 1 today was not feeling well this AM

Meal 2 Chicken breast 2 tbsp. raw almonds
Meal 3 Turkey breast small salad w/light honey mustard dressing
Meal 4 Buffalo burger salad w/light honey mustard dressing

Damm you want to take credit for everything

That is My workout

Last edited:
You guys are tripping:D:p:D Anywho, here's my eatery:

M1: whey protein w/strawberries (post w/o)
M2: 1 banana protein pancake w/Tbsp of PP
M3: ff yogurt w/2tbsp flax seed
M4: Hebrew hotdog on wheat bun w/mustard
M5: chicken & vegetables 1 whole tomato
M 6: same a M2

Last edited:
Today I did Sharon Twombly's All Body Attack before I took the girls to school. Had to get granddaughter earlier for cheerleading so was rushing out the door since I didn't know till the last minute. There was a long wait between schools. I stopped at Sonic and got coffee and helped my other granddaughter with school stuff. When I got home and got the baby settled and I did Amy's 10 minute solution sculpt tone and reshape fat blast sculpt, sexy sculpted lower, and jiggle free buns and thighs, then Barry's Bootcamp Arms and Abs. I used my heavier versa loop for some of this instead of the 8 band and my heavy band for some of it. This worked better for me. My new Cathe heavy 8 band has been shipped via Walmart. I am just waiting on it. Total calorie burn was 966. All Body Attack was 585.

Teddy, I like the Golds Gym one because I could use a squat rack. I don't know as I have a place in my workout room for another piece of equipment. But one would sure be nice:) I have thought about Cathe's when she sells it but still it has to go somewhere:eek:

Charlotte, enjoy your run with dd:) Nice workout! Don't think I will ever get to the weights you and Debbie lift LOL

Debbie, good job on needing more weight plates:)

Ms. B-

It is clear that you have copied Debbie's workout as I have seen it posted with every word the same. That just isn't cool, and you know it. If your gonna do a workout, then let it be your own, and keep it real. No need to come over here and try to pretend to be someone your not. Get over yourself..get over your past...leave Debbie alone and get out of our checkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna work legs now.

Afternoon Maniacs,

Been a very busy day! A little embarrassed to post this morning's workout as pull ups & chin ups are my strong suit. So maybe all just copy one of Debbie's post! LOL! Anyway, I have learned careful what you wish for you just might get it. Last week I was thinking my back needed some work and was wondering what I could do for it and guess what I get the back rotation from hell!

Humility and all, here it is:

Superset A
Pull ups
5 1/2 -3 1/2 - 3 :eek:***8/8/8 first set of numbers are unassisted***
DB Floor Press
8/8/8 - 40's

Superset B
Chin ups
4/3/3 :eek:- 8/8/8 ***again first set are unassisted***
DB Incline Press
8/8/8 - 35's ***probably could have went heavier but first time doing inclines since hurting the shoulder so wanted to test things first, no pain!:D

Superset C
Inverted Rows
15/15/15
Decline Pushups
20/20/20

Back, chest and forearms were toast when I was done, but triceps felt neglected so added a drop set. Wasn't suppose to be a drop set but forearms were just to darn fatigued.

Lying Tricep Ext.
8 - 20's
8 - 15's
8 - 12's
8 - 10's

Then did cardio at a 20/40 ratio for 8 rounds using Amy's power up from ASC 3 were you jump over the step, then did Amy's ASC combos 2,3 & 4. All on very sore hamstrings:eek:!

That was it!

Debbie
- Nice workout and congratulations on needed more plates!

Great workouts everyone!!

Hi Maniacs

Just stopping by quickly, my trial was dismissed last Friday, that's right after 200 hours of billable time over the last few weeks...UGGGH!

Debbie- Char- Teddygirl- WTH? I'm kinda laughing at the previous posts...like we haven't seen Debbie's workouts? LOL, I wish I had the time some of these people have...GET A LIFE.

Workouts, I've been doing AMy's ASCIII every other day alternating with Amy's All pump or a whole body Jari Love. I've been really productive getting up early and all. I must be ill, but it was the only way I could squeeze it in.

Great workouts everyone...I'll be back to check on the drama...LOL
Amber

Hey everyone,

tonight's workout was the first four combos of Tracey's kickboxing workout from Cardio Sweatfest, then 120 walking lunges with 8lbs weights, then 90 calf raises (thirty toes out, thirty toes in, thirty toes forward), and then the abs from LIC.

Of to bed...never enough time to get all things in!

Ms. B-

It is clear that you have copied Debbie's workout as I have seen it posted with every word the same. That just isn't cool, and you know it. If your gonna do a workout, then let it be your own, and keep it real. No need to come over here and try to pretend to be someone your not. Get over yourself..get over your past...leave Debbie alone and get out of our checkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna work legs now.

That is my Workout so you think what you want and what do you mean by get over the Pass

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.