Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 1/27

Patti: I like it too when we post meals. Altho, I'm NO recipe girl, you'll see, I eat the same ole thang over........and over............and over again:rolleyes: And I hate too cook.

Sonya- Your eats do look good. What type of protein pudding do you buy? I've only tried Sylvester Stallones brand. It's to expensive so I quite buying it.

Dallys...It's Bodytech. I get it at the Vitamin Shoppe. Debbie introduced me to it when I asked her for suggestions of taking in more calories!

BTW....have you noticed I have improved with the "quote" thing! :p

Dallys...It's Bodytech. I get it at the Vitamin Shoppe. Debbie introduced me to it when I asked her for suggestions of taking in more calories!

BTW....have you noticed I have improved with the "quote" thing! :p
Thanks, I'll have to see if I can find it. Oh! and you are doing great on the quotes!:p

Dallys: What is the rotation about? Hmm, maybe I should just ask you to send it. :) I have STS coming but I'm a hoarder of all things related to fitness.
Pm me your email and I'll send it to you. It's from Muscle and Fitness hers magazine. You can send me the muesli recipe too.
Dallys: Hi, we haven't talked in ages:rolleyes: seems like it!. Thanks, can't wait too try them out:eek:
You have got to try the kettlebell workouts!!!!!! Are you doing STS next?

Hey Maniacs!!!

Really just didn't feel like working out today, but did. The basement is so very cold right now and not motivated to be in the cold much. lol. I got my narrow arse down there though. Here is what I did:

I did the PS Back/Biceps workout

BACK
T-Bar Rows w/u: 45# – 16 reps
T-Bar Rows: 60# – 3 sets/10 reps
Barbell Bent over Rows: 60# – 3 sets/10 reps
One Arm Rows: 30# – 3 sets/10 reps
Lat Pulldowns 70# 2/20 (these were tough)

BICEPS
Barbell Curls: 70# – 3/10
Seated Alt. Hammer Curls: 25's – 20 reps
Seated Sweep Curls: 25's – 24 reps
Concentration Curls: 35's 3/12

My right side feels strained again..the neck/shoulder area from when I woke up stiff and struggling with this again somewhat so as soon as the weather clears I will go back to chiropractor and get myself back in order again.

Dallys: I PM'd you. Thanks!

Charlotte: Good workout and WTG on getting it done when you didn't want to- I am always glad I did when that happens to me.

I was feeling antsy this afternoon- decided to devote energy to just core work. I did BC core only then Core Max 2 then Stretch Max 2.

I thought I would finish posting what I ate today after this mornings Oatmeal:) Lunch was a veggie omelet and cottage cheese, snack was plain yogurt with some fresh blackberries, dinner was some spicey chicken that I grilled and a large salad. I didn't eat all of the chicken( I cooked two chicken breasts) so had the rest a little while ago. I put a turkey breast in the refrigerator to thaw so that will be dinner tomorrow.
Looks like another quiet day tomorrow. No school again. I got some lieel chores done around here today that I have been putting off.

Teddy, yes I did see Anthony deal of the week. I don't have that one and it sure is tempting. It sounds like it has a good training dvd and then the second sounds good. I have three of them so maybe should really do them for awhile first LOL I know I will be doing STS when it arrives.

Patti, I have so many cookbooks:D But I use them. I look online for recipes too. Especially healthy ones. I got Muscle Chow at Barnes and Noble but I bet you could get a much better deal at Deep Discount or Amazon.

Dallys: I PM'd you. Thanks!

Charlotte: Good workout and WTG on getting it done when you didn't want to- I am always glad I did when that happens to me.

I was feeling antsy this afternoon- decided to devote energy to just core work. I did BC core only then Core Max 2 then Stretch Max 2.

Patti,

Your Capricorn so your naturally gonna wanna get your workouts in. I have Mars in Cappy so I have some appreciation of it. Got alot of Aries influence too. Alright, sorry, I am a bit obsessed with astrology, and that is a Scorpio thang! hehe.

Not much time this evening after errands/work and a little down time with some fun reading (in contrast to work reading), but I did 20 min of yoga. I wanted to play with my kettlebell the other day, but the Iron Core dvd that came with it is defective. I guess I need to call for a replacement. I pre-ordered Amy Bento's kettlebell workout, but I think I may get something in the mean time. I want one that's not fifty bucks though, lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.