Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties April 9, 2009

Good Morning Everyone,

I use to be in this group a long time ago. I had to quit, because I just wasn't true to myself. Since we (my hubby Joey) started STS, I believe I've got it back. You know, that fire inside you to keep going on healthy exercising and eating. I'm still a little off sometimes when I eat, but mostly I'm doing very well. Getting stronger every time I do one of the disks from STS. Yesterday did disk 14 of Meso 2, got up this morning and Joey (my hubby) and I felt we had a butt lift.LOL!:D

Anyway, would like to come back. I'm ready to be true to myself and I'm excited that I have been taking care of my body. No more ho humming around. This is serious stuff to me. It was a goal of mine after my explants were done, to get back into exercising and come back here without feeling guilty of not taking charge of my body.

I can feel the new muscles under my skin, just can't see it yet. It's hard, not spongy like it use to be. Need to lose some poundage, but I'm working on that as well. By August or September I should be where I want to be. At least that's the goal. If not, then I'll keep working on it, what ever it takes.

I'll check in later to see whats up.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Janie, you are welcome to come back! We'd be happy to have you.

This thread was dated wrong, it should have been the 8th. So post on the other 9th thread. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.