Hardcore Check in November 19,2009 Thursday

Hey, so I actually went back and finished Yoga X! Mainly thanks to Diane Sue. As I did read the response she posted to me last night and she said the second half was different. I am really glad I did, I liked the balance poses and floor work much much better than the first half. Really the first half has way too many down dogs!:confused:

THANK YOU, Diane Sue!

Linda, I am sure we can all sympathize with the computer problems. I am sorry that you had to deal with that. You should really finish P90X Yoga because I am sure you will find the last part excellent too. I tell you I did the full thing through P90X rotation but then did part of all of those downdog vinyas abd forwarded to the last 36 minutes. Nice floor work stretch and core segment. I have had my eye on Tony's latest yoga workout "30 minutes" in the one on one with tony workouts at beachbody. Sorry about the alarm. We have dual alarms on two clocks. Generally I am up way earlier so I just wake up dh if he doesn't wake up on his own.

Roselyn, good to see that you checked in and are keeping up with the rotation. I will love to hear the results when you finish.

Linda, now that you have done the whole workout you know what you really would like to do. That is why I started with some of the first part, skipped all of the balance poses and went to the floor portion of the workout to get in my favorite parts:D Glad that you did the whole thing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.