barbell curl 38#
flat bench tri ext. 17#

Seated lat raise 15#
Incline curl 17#
seated overhead ext 17#

seated rear delts 15#
Seated concentration 20#
cross body kickback 17#

did extended stretch and ready to get my husband and son up to get to my son's surgery.

Have good days and workouts everyone

Today was cardio and I chose Rapid Fire. Love this workout. I did all of the Shadow Boxing and all of the Kickboxing. Worked up a great sweat!

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. total
7 minutes below zone
24 minutes in zone
30 minutes above zone
469 calories burned

I am SO SICK of this winter. We got hit with about 6 more inches of snow. I wish spring would be here already. Only 1 more month to go, hopefully!

Today's workout was Tracey Staehle's Cardio Kickbox Challenge 58 min, 403 calories. I then did Jackie Warner's Crunchless abs standing abs 16 min 118 calories. Total calories 521 and workout time 74 minutes.

Debbie, it was cold here yesterday. I noticed I had tulips coming up and now they are saying maybe a chance of snow Monday. I hope that fizzles. I am ready for spring too.

Roselyn, sending prayers out for your son.

Morning :D

I been MIA......I know :rolleyes: even worsts I haven't worked out since last Saturday, gee!!! I had my grandkids over :eek::eek: I told my son I wanted to enjoy my 4 days off work to relax and whatcha know...Baby momma drama :confused::confused: They did not leave until 10pm last night, I had fun with them by Sunday I was pooped:eek:

My house is a freaking MESS, Anywho, back tomorrow with workout I pray:) gotta redo this week rotation:rolleyes:

Roselyn-I pray everything goes well for your son. I am glad it was benign :)

Debbie-YUCK on the snow. I was so sick of it after the last round :mad: I hope for Spring soon, and good workout-I need to remember that one.....

Teddy-I took a rest week last week, it is necessary sometimes. You will get back on track soon. And ugh on the baby mama drama :confused:

Diane Sue-nice little mix there :) Do you like Jackie?

Yesterday I did PUB pyramid up mix. I wanted to get more in but my day off was anything but....I have cardio on the docket today along w/ some vcore balance work :D

Theresa, yes I do like Jackie Warners Crunchless abs. She uses dumbbells throughout the standing workout. I use mostly 8 but there is a couple of moves I pick up 5 lb. Floor work has a lot of different plank worj and you still burn quite a few calories doing it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.