3 sets 5 reps

chest flat bench press 50#
back barbell rows 50#
quads-squats 60#
hamstrings stiff deadlifts 75#
biceps curls 40#
tri's close grip bench press 40#

Then I did bonus butt and 20 TF abs.

Debbie, question, just because this rotation is new to me, as the weeks go by do you go up in weight? I know the reps have more and just wondering, thanks I think I will like this.

I almost put this workout off for a day because I am still SO SORE from Saturday's workout. I cannot believe how sore I am, actually. But I decided to give it a shot and although it was very hard, I had a great workout. Each superset was a challenge.

Did 3 sets/18 reps with each superset. 2 minute rest between each set.

SS #1
Flat Barbell Press - 67# (up 2#)
ss w/
T-Bar Row - 55# (up 5#)

SS #2
Squats - 80# (up 5#)
ss w/
Lateral Raise - 9's (up 1#)

SS #3
Barbell Curs - 45# (up 5#)
ss w/
Weighted Bench Dips - 40# (up 5#)
***Elbows were really bothering me with this superset. Looking forward to my week of recovery, I think I need it!

Roselyn - When you do the superset week, you increase your weights from the week before. Depending on the exercise I usually go up 2-5#. With legs sometimes I go up 10#.

Todays workout was Supreme 90 Day Cardio Challenge 43 min. 304 cal. 157 Max HR. This had weights scattered throughout. I liked it because there was not a lot of impact iin it. I used between 8 and 12lb dumbbells for most of the moves. There is a lot of fast moves in this. I did Jari's Extremely Ripped Bootcamp abs 13 min 79 cal, and finished with Brook Benton's kettlebody cardio kettlebell workout and str, 31 min 243 cal Max HR 155. Total workout time was 87 min and calories burned was 243.

Hey Ladies
Not much to report over the weekend, I was rather lazy :( Acupunture was great though, but I was very sore afterwards b/c they do massage as well. My last few massages have left me sore to the touch. I guess I need it :eek: Today is cardio but I don't know what I am in the mood for yet.

Roselyn-good luck on the rotation, it looks like a goody :)

Debbie-Wow that you were still that sore, you must have really worked it Saturday. Any ideas what you will do next?

Diane Sue-I am glad you are liking the Supreme 90, it really is a great price for that many workouts. I just got my Brook Benten late last week, I need to look them over. I got a few Shiva Rea yoga ones that you had mentioned, they look good. I hope to add on a section each day :)

Theresa, Brooks Cardio Kettlebell I did today is only 24 min if I wanted to use it with something else and not do the stretch. I like Shiva's workout. I ordered the Power flow one that is stuff picked from her different workouts. I liked the looks of the one you ordered with the waterfall in the background. There is 20 min from that one on Power Flow. The reviews at Amazon are really good. I had to order stuff to get rid of those birds building nests so through that in too:D

Roselyn, that looks like a good workout:) It is fun starting out on a new rotation.

Debbie, nice workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.