Happy Weekend!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. Any fun plans? Fitness plans? or Fun Fitness plans, lol? I have a weekend of basketball with the boys (tonight and Sunday), a CrossFit workshop I'm attending all day tomorrow & tomorrow night is holiday decorating! Gotta crack the whip on myself, this month is flying by!

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you, Cathe. Enjoy it!!!

I am taking my 2nd heated yoga class tomorrow morning...:cool: And then Christmas shopping with my mom, sister and SIL on Sunday. No kids allowed...:D

Have a great weekend!!!

Have fun Cathe!

We are going to my mom's house for dinner tomorrow. An uncle who moved to FLA several years ago will be in town so we are all meeting at mom's to visit with him. He's a riot. Should be a lot of fun. My son adores him! :)

Other then that I'll be sweatin' it out to your December rotation. I started it on Tuesday! It's fantastic! :D

Well, I am getting back into my workouts since my surgery, not gonna try the new ones yet b/c I want to work on getting my energy back first.

I love Christmas, I decorated I think the week before Thanksgiving. I'm going to play it by ear this weekend for working out, cardio tomorrow and weights on Sunday.

Cathe remember to do your breathing excersies with all the stuff you have going on this weekend :)

It's cold, wet, rainy, windy here.....but when I workout, I go to HAWAII!
I've been humming the new music for days...this is clean up yer diet weekend!

:D

Hi there, Cathe!

Happy Weekend to you as well. I'll also be attending a workshop tomorrow but trust me it'll be nothing like yours ;)

I didn't know what CrossFit was so I looked it up:

'CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide...'

Yikes!!

You'll be in very fine company, won't you. Knock 'em dead :)

Last edited:
Busy, Busy!!

Happy Weekend!

After my Super Sat Sesh which is a triple-header of Spin, a cardio DVD and yoga the plan is to start on the Christmas decorations and spending some quality time with the fam. It's a rainy day here in Central Queensland and we are hoping to go watch Hubs play his touch rugby finals tonight if it has not been rained out.

Happy Weekend Cathe!!!

Tonight is Muscle Max. Tomorrow is the Jingle Bell 5K in my deer antler headband. Supposed to snow tonight 2-5 inches between tonight and tomorrow, so I may be running in the snow. Festive!!!! Then tomorrow afternoon we're going to see A Christmas Carol by one of the local college's theater department. Maybe more cardio in the evening, we'll see.

Not sure yet what Sunday brings. Possibly Peanut Brittle making and kick boxing.

Monday starts the Dec rotation :)

Gotta grocery shop somewhere in there, too

Nan

Happy Weekend to you too, Cathe!!

Today was the other "important" stuff- got my hair colored- what grey?? :p, Got fitted for new bras- thanks to you I needed a much smaller size!! I'm going to submit my success story very soon... Yeahhh!!

Tomorrow I'm diving into High Reps, Christmas shopping (mostly on-line) and then finishing the Christmas tree while watching Polar Express/A Chrsitmas Story. Randy and I will have pizza, of course, it'a a decorating tradition! :D

Have a super weekend!

Happy Holiday Hugs to all!

Pam

Cathe Friedrich is attending a CrossFit workshop?! Heaven help us Cathletes!!! Will your next dvd series be called CrossMax, followed up with CrossMax Extreme?! :D And good luck to the workshop instructor in trying to teach you anything new. Have a great time, Cathe!

Saturday morning I'll be doing STS Disc 15 (Back & Biceps), and hopefully some time this weekend I'll get to fit in my Essentrics dvd by Miranda Esmonde-White called "Flexibility for Athletes." I've been doing this one for a month now, and seeing great benefits in my hips/groin/hamstring flexibility.

Please come back and tell us about the CrossFit workshop, Cathe!

Today is 4DS Double Step Premix and then tomorrow will be a joggle. I will be spending the weekend on the computer editing videos. I do construction video so I'm actually watching paint dry!

Happy Week end Cathe :)

I'll be shopping, and doing STS disk 12 Legs.
Have fun at Crossfit, would love to here about it :)

Hey RapidBreath,
I love doing 4DS double cardio, I do Higher Intensity first though and then Lower Intensity after.....it's a lot friendlier that way LOL:p
Actually watching paint dry...........that is funny:D

Bri:)

Just got my new w/o's on Wed nite (after I finished my w/o) and had planned to start the Dec rotation on Mon. Did Intensity on Thurs nite and today was STS TB.

Great workouts for sure ! ! ! Love the cardio factor even when doing the wt. work - what a bonus.

Guess I ended up starting the rotation today as I will just continue with Intensity tomorrow.

Have fun at the workshop - can't wait to hear what you are planning to do with that next.

ITA - LOL at 'watching paint dry' ! :p

Got 11 inches of snow last night, went snowshoeing this afternoon, and tonight (in a few) I'm doing STS Total Body. Thank you, thank you for this amazing dvd!

Just finished doing an Intensity premix (that's all I can handle right now?). Love the new workouts. I also have High Reps and have done the upper body weight portion so far.

I am a body flow instructor. (flow is one of the many Les mills fitness programs including body pump, body combat, etc.) so I will be spending the weekend learning the new music and choreography for release 51 to present this week. Cathe, I saw in your bio that you are trained in body pump, very cool. I sense that you may get inspiration from this program for your high rep weight workouts. I love pump and your videos including muscle max, power hour, muscle endurance... I'm asking for high reps for Xmas. Thanks for helping to keep me in such great shape for instructing group fitness!

I hope you had a great time this weekend Melissa. Those hot yoga classes feel so good (when they're over, ;) ) LOL.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you, Cathe. Enjoy it!!!

I am taking my 2nd heated yoga class tomorrow morning...:cool: And then Christmas shopping with my mom, sister and SIL on Sunday. No kids allowed...:D

Have a great weekend!!!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend with your Uncle, Wendy!

Have fun Cathe!

We are going to my mom's house for dinner tomorrow. An uncle who moved to FLA several years ago will be in town so we are all meeting at mom's to visit with him. He's a riot. Should be a lot of fun. My son adores him! :)

Other then that I'll be sweatin' it out to your December rotation. I started it on Tuesday! It's fantastic! :D

Love your holiday spirit Ebony Nicole!

Well, I am getting back into my workouts since my surgery, not gonna try the new ones yet b/c I want to work on getting my energy back first.

I love Christmas, I decorated I think the week before Thanksgiving. I'm going to play it by ear this weekend for working out, cardio tomorrow and weights on Sunday.

Cathe remember to do your breathing excersies with all the stuff you have going on this weekend :)

Love it 112toGuru!

QUOTE=112toGuru;2060771]It's cold, wet, rainy, windy here.....but when I workout, I go to HAWAII!
I've been humming the new music for days...this is clean up yer diet weekend!

:D[/QUOTE]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.