Happy New Year

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! It's hard to believe that 2008 is coming to a close. This year FLEW by.

I wish all of you a healthy and happy New Year and look forward to getting in shape together in 2009.

Have a wonderful night celebrating and please be safe.

I will have to put up the January rotation tomorrow. The holiday into the presale ending and now into another holiday is delaying me a bit. But I will definitely have it up tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
(((((((HUGS))))))

Happy New Year, Cathe!!...

I want to thank you for all you've done for me in 2008, and I can not WAIT until STS and see how much more you can motivate and push me.

Very low key New Years Eve here, I'm spending it at home, with my 3 boys, playing board games and watching movies!

*Cheers*

Happy New Year Cathe!! Hard to believe it's over. It flew by so fast. I'm looking forward to STS to help whip my butt into shape. I vow that 2009 (the year I will turn 40) will be my fittest ever!:) (With lots of help from you, Cathe)

Jacque

Happy New Year, Cathe!!

Your resolution needs to be to take a nap!!! You work too hard, but we all sure do appreciate it. Low key celebrating tonight. DS will be going to bed soon. DH and I have a pizza in the oven, a piece of white chocolate mousse cake in the fridge (to share, calories don't count when you share :p) and a bottle of bubbles to drink! Find something to snuggle up and watch on the TV and we're all good. Tomorrow the Xmas tree comes down, and the better eating wagon pulls up!

Nan

Happy 2009!

May 2009 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave
of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

Yours in health and fitness,
Chris in IL

Happy New Year!!

Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to thank you for all the great workout DVD's you make. I'm grateful for all the hard work behind and infront of the cameras both you and your crew do. I know I deeply appreciate the effort and expertise involved. I credit your DVD's to helping me have strength gains and improved coordination and overall fitness with my MS. I do believe that exercise is important and vital to everyone even if they have to do it a little differently. I'm Nike slogan fan I guess, "Just Do It" is sort of my philosophy.

I always look forward to working out with you and your amazing crew and sweating right along with you all. I find your workouts always fun, and challenging. I find myself working out with a big smile on my face when working out with your DVD's they are hard work but so much fun and truly a blessing, so keep up the amazing work.

I was also able to order STS December 30th so I'm excited about getting that. I'm very interested in the STS workout and I hope to really change the look of my body with increasing my lean muscle mass (Trust me, there's lots of increasing that needs to be done since I need to Lose 30lbs.) I have all of your Intensity series, Hardcore series, Body Blast, and Body Max 1 &2 etc... They are all awesome. I love all of your Strength DVD's they're wonderful and fun.

Hugs on all the hardwork and great workouts you've blessed all of your fans with and keep up the great job! Please pass on the hugs and appreciation to your workout crew too!

Happy New Year!

Nora

Happy New Year to you Cathe!

Hi Cathe,
Happy 2009 and a big THANK YOU for all of your workouts which I did in 2007 and 2008, and a great road trip in July 2008! I can't wait for STS and a great fitter year ahead! Enjoy New Years Day with your family and friends!

Happy New Year to you too, Cathe! I discovered your workouts on FitTV in June, 2008 and have had such a fun & challenging year of fitness! I look forward to adding more and more to my Cathe collection and continue on my fitness journey in 2009!

God bless you and the family!!

:)Christine

Happy New Year Cathe (and crew)! I'm looking forward to a great 2009 and hopefully a very fit one with STS! I'm also looking very much forward to the road trip again this year...it'll be here before we all know it :)

Jolene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.