Happy Holidays!

Cathe:

Eric & Kyle are totally adorable! I bet they are really sweet on you!!! They look so affectionate!

Merry Christmas & May your New Year be filled with delight!

Cheers!
Denise:+

Cathe,

your boys are very handsome!! Happy Holidays to everyone at SNM and their families. Thanks for all the hard work this year!!!

What handsome guys! Happy Holidays to you as well and I look forward to continuing to workout with you in 2007 and all the years to follow!
:) :)

Jo

Thanks for sharing your handsome young men with us. They are way too cute! :)
Our daughter is 5 yo so I know you are having a wonderful Christmas holiday!
I hope you have a very joyous and safe season, too. :)

Your boys are so cute!

Your fun and innovative workouts have been such a gift to me. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do.

Merry Christmas!
-C

Cathe, they are just absolutely sooo adorable! :) Thanks for posting the pic! Gosh...4 and 6 are SUCH cute ages...enjoy! :)

Happy Holidays to you! :)

Cathe,

Loved the picture! Thank you for sharing!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you get to spend some great quality time with your family!

Dear Cathe,

Thank you for everything you bring in my life. You are such a beautiful woman and so are your boys!!

I wish you ALL THE BEST for the holidays and this new year. Keep being such a great exemple, motivator and "personal trainer" to all of us.

Much love to you, your familly and your step crew

Nancy XOX

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND A HEALTHY, HAPPY, BLESSED, NEW YEAR!!!!!!! Thanks for everything Cathe...your boys are beautiful...I have two sons also...but they're 35 and 33 yrs old.....boys are close to their moms....THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Love ya,
Loretta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.