HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRYMIA!!!!

Wow!! Tammy, you lil' devil you! :) Thank so much, and thank you too, Carole! :) I'm actually taking the day off today (usually work Sun-Thurs) and dragging my hubby to the mall (much to his chagrin)! :) Anyway, thanks so much for remembering me! :)

Happy Birthday Terry!!!!! Npt to upset you on your birthday, but I will be seeing Bryan Baby Kest in September...WooHoo!!! Hopefully I will see you on the roadtrip and I can tell you all about our last date. Have a great day!!!!!!

Susan

Thanks, Melody, Susan, and Beth! :) Susan...I'm jealous as HECK! LOL Are you traveling to see him or is he going to be there in CA? Sigh!! One of these days I'm getting myself out to see him!!! :)

Happy Birthday, TerryMia! Have fun at the mall!

Susan, I'd love to hear about your "date" with BK too, so please post details afterward.

Happy Birthday TerryMIA!! Hope you enjoy your day. We'll have to have another St. Louis Cathe Get-together sometime soon.

Have a great day.

Thanks Sooooosan, Nancy, Terri, Kali, Leslie, Sarah, and Christine...you guys are awesome! :) The mall was great today, but I wound up actually getting my son some stuff instead of me, LOL! Leslie...just got the Blanchard "The Stretch" DVD...it's great (not to enable you or anything, lol)!! Sarah...I'm definitely ready for another St. Louis get-together! :)

>Leslie...just got the Blanchard "The
>Stretch" DVD...it's great (not to enable you or anything,
>lol)!!

You are such an enabler, Terry, lol! Now I'll HAVE to get "The Stretch" since you like it (hey, Mark should be paying you commission for this, hee hee)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.