Happy Birthday Robin (Buffettgirl)!!!

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Happy, Happy Birthday, Robin. I hope you have a fantastic day full of wine and song (Jimmy Buffett, of course;) ) and cake!

MWAH

Moooooochele

Happy birthday Robin!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

ROBINELLA!!!!

Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you, my beautiful friend:) I hope your day is super-special and that the coming year is full of happiness and joy!

Happy Happy Birthday Robin! I hope your day is truly wonderful! :)

Live with sincerity, love with passion, and dance like you mean it.

Debbie

Robin,

Thank you so much for keeping me laughing all year long. It is a joy to "know" you. Please drink a glass of wine for me during your birthday activities. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
-Nancy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!

Here's hoping you get the one gift you want the most... internet at home!!!! :7

Hope you have a special day!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

What is that dark smug on the horizon? It's getting closer. What is it?!!? It's getting larger! And darker! Oh no, is it? Could it be? It's a flock of warm fuzzies!!!It's got me. It's tickling me. It's hugging me. I love it! And I love you guys. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Have a happy, happy birthday! I hope you do something extra special to celebrate this special day. Enjoy!!!!!

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.