***Happy 2009 Clean & Tidy Eaters!***

klaudia, poor baby!!! thats rough! i think she deserves a chocolate shake!;):D

your dinner sounds delish, angie!
i really enjoy the 1-on-1 w/ the girls. since gina is away at school so much (7:50 to 4:20 she's gone:() she totally eats it up.

eats are WEIRD but clean. :confused: i have a feeling wo wont happen until the indians go to bed!:eek:

i got so many groceries! i spent $300 at walmart & meijer!!!!:eek:

angie, good job on dinner! have sweet dreams.....in french!

clean dinner here is skillet steak goulash - i left out the sour cream. makes it more brothy instead of creamy, but im savin' a TON of cals!;)

also made homemade orange sherbet and ice cream sandwiches. havent had eithr yet but dh says mmmmmmmm!

wo will def be after kids bedtimes. crazy day + lots of kitchen time!:)

colleen, are you looking for reasons to drive?:cool:

Klaudia, sorry about the ear infection. Good thing you took her to dr's.
Robin, I am excited to have a new member. I lent my sister some Cathe DVD's so she could lose the final 5 baby pounds. She doesn't eat really clean yet and she doesn't like a lot of foods.
Angie, congrats on a successful dinner. DH and I started with simpler things and then progressed to more complex items for dinner. We also have a rule that we can only make 1 new thing for dinner (i.e. a new way to prepare the meet but use sides we have prepared before). It has prevented complete disaster.
Kate, wow that is a lot of shopping. I would have passed out if that was my grocery bill!
Katie, take a rest day. Your body needs it. And yes I was a sweaty mess when I finished the cardio portion. I actually started getting cold during the weight segment.

I took my car out to pick up some things this afternoon, did some cleaning and staged dinner (chicken enchiladas). I am watching the Rose Bowl and hopefully DH will be home soon so we can cook and eat dinner. He had to run into to work to deal with a problem.

Colleen, I googled the car and it is HOT!! I would be running errands too!!

Well, I think it is turning into a rest day. I started to beat myself up about it, but then I just close my eyes and repeat to myself, "listen to your body, listen to your body." I think I will do some core work and a stretch max segment later tonight, just so I feel like I did SOMETHING. But no sweaty, heavy breathing stuff.

Tomorrow Collin and I are going to my mom's for an overnight. I will do PS legs and maybe 4DS KBX before I leave, and then Saturday I am looking forward to a run on the treadmill at her fitness center.

Chris said when we get our tax refund we can buy a new treadmill -- a NICE treadmill -- so I can do some running and train for a 5K:D

colleen, your dinner sounds good!

katie, good for you for listening to your body!
how on earth do you know you'll get a refund already??!! as wierd as it sounds we like to pay a little!:eek: hoping it works out that way this year.

Happy New Year, everyone! It's been a lazy day here, but very enjoyable. All your goals sound great. I have a few, too, like eat better and be consistent about exercise as much of the year as I can. I did 4DS legs and LIS abs today and it was tough. I stayed up way past midnight last night, that could be why.

No time for personals, but I wanted to say how much I enjoy this check-in, too! Have a great evening, everybody.

anne

anne, glad you had a lazy, enjoyable day!

wellllllll.........
a few bites of the ic sandwiches......mmmmmm
the orange sherbet.....WOW! so smooth & creamy!

cc soon!

well, no one will probably read this, but i thought i'd post anyways - i am so glad to have joined you all and hope to keep eating cleaner and cleaner!

angie, glad dinner was a success!

katie, good job with the rest, and enjoy your run tomorrow!

kate, homemade icecream and sherbert? you are super woman!

anne, hello - sounds like you rang in the new year well!

colleen, enjoy your wheels!

klaudia, hope your girl is feeling better soon:(

robin, that is neat you and your sister both workout - my sisters are definately not into fitness, brothers not either.

off to bed myself - i am so excited i get to run in the am. 6 miles, here i come!

morris, I'm still up! I just finished an hour on our new elliptical! I'm gonna need to wear shoes!! My little piggy toes are gonna get BLISTERED!!!! Speaking of blistered, I was listening to Violent Femmes, Blister in the Sun. Gosh, I love that song!:D I hd a chance to go to a one of theor concerts in HS but my mom wouldn't let me go at the last minute....Something about me being a snotty teenager!:p
Hope you have a fun run tomorrow! Have a good day today? How long til DH is out of town again?

Abs and stretch max seg 1 done! I need to go to bed but I am not tired! Maybe I will see if DH wants to go "snuggle" ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.