Hang on to your beginner dvds.

poohpeggy

Cathlete
I know a lot of people go through their dvd collections wondering what to toss. I just want to throw in my 2 cents here and say I am so glad I hung on to mine. You just never know what can happen to you physically. I am back in the game enjoying Cathe beginner dvds. They are hard, but its so fun!! It feels like I'm back to normal hearing Cathe comments, and seeing the cast. I never thought these beginner workouts would challenge me, but boy, was I wrong!! I am so happy I kept them!!

You are right! I keep all the ones from Cathe and that is why I don't mind her doing beginner ones and I loved ICE! It is my speed! It makes me sweat and it is actually workouts that I can do but still feel hard but not as hard as her advanced! Her advanced I have to stop a few seconds, a few times. Ice I stop a few seconds maybe once. And some days I can push through.
I am keeping the fit tower beginning DVD's to!

Cause I also have PF and need something that is a bit easier during those times I can't stand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything Cathe is a challenge for me. ;) Plus, no matter how far ahead on the "advanced" spectrum I get, I just need form pointers when it comes to lifting, so the not so new Cathe is wonderful in that regard.

peggy, very glad to hear you are enjoying working out. :) I truly feel that the enjoyment of it is part of the holistic fitness regimen!! At least then, you aren't procrastinating your workout 'till you are too tired to give it your all (yes, I've done this :confused:)

I know a lot of people go through their dvd collections wondering what to toss. I just want to throw in my 2 cents here and say I am so glad I hung on to mine. You just never know what can happen to you physically. I am back in the game enjoying Cathe beginner dvds. They are hard, but its so fun!! It feels like I'm back to normal hearing Cathe comments, and seeing the cast. I never thought these beginner workouts would challenge me, but boy, was I wrong!! I am so happy I kept them!!
So true! After a very long 3 months of "recovery", I am finally trying to get back into the game. I was/am so so in love with the RWH series, but hadn't been able to do it for several months now. This week I pulled out RWH Low Impact Hiit 1 & 2 and LOVED them. I haven't done them since the series was first released because I felt they were too easy!! Nothing like a setback to put things into perspective for you. I am glad you are back in the Cathe game @poohpeggy - feels good, doesn't it?!

I have gone back to doing all of Cathe's beginner and older dvd's many times after injury or when I just feel like that is the workout of the day :)
If I need or feel I want to work harder I add an extra riser, use heavier weights, make it higher impact, put on my weighted vest, etc.
Either way how ever I use them I would never part with them as well :)
Just to add They are Cathe Beginner or Intermediate which compared to other workouts I think are much harder any way :)

Brigitte :)

So true! After a very long 3 months of "recovery", I am finally trying to get back into the game. I was/am so so in love with the RWH series, but hadn't been able to do it for several months now. This week I pulled out RWH Low Impact Hiit 1 & 2 and LOVED them. I haven't done them since the series was first released because I felt they were too easy!! Nothing like a setback to put things into perspective for you. I am glad you are back in the Cathe game @poohpeggy - feels good, doesn't it?!
Feels so bad its "good"!!

I have to say too, that I love the "beginner" DVDs that come with the FitTower...not too hard , not too easy,
Just right for "those days!" I know Cathe is calling the new ones that she will be doing "advanced", but I am hoping
She will at least either have a modifier or show modifications in those upcoming workouts.

I have to say too, that I love the "beginner" DVDs that come with the FitTower...not too hard , not too easy,
Just right for "those days!" I know Cathe is calling the new ones that she will be doing "advanced", but I am hoping
She will at least either have a modifier or show modifications in those upcoming workouts.
I treated myself to the Fit Tower. I haven't opened it yet. I was waiting until my birthday. I plan on doing those DVDs on weekend. I am so glad to hear they are good!

I treated myself to the Fit Tower. I haven't opened it yet. I was waiting until my birthday. I plan on doing those DVDs on weekend. I am so glad to hear they are good!

My goodness, you have strong willpower! :). It wouldn't have taken me long to come up with an "excuse" why I
Just had to open it! LOL! I really do like them, they are by no means advanced, I 'd rate them beginner-immediate,
But they are so innovative in the ways to use the tower, I hope you enjoy them, and Happy Birthday!!!! :)

My goodness, you have strong willpower! :). It wouldn't have taken me long to come up with an "excuse" why I
Just had to open it! LOL! I really do like them, they are by no means advanced, I 'd rate them beginner-immediate,
But they are so innovative in the ways to use the tower, I hope you enjoy them, and Happy Birthday!!!! :)
Thank You! I was going to open it today but got all tied up NFL football!!!

I saw this thread and had to post! All of my older Cathe workouts are like old friends! They always push me and are reminders of what my body is capable of since I've done them all thousands of time!!! Cathe is simply the best in my opinion!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gone back to doing all of Cathe's beginner and older dvd's many times after injury or when I just feel like that is the workout of the day :)
If I need or feel I want to work harder I add an extra riser, use heavier weights, make it higher impact, put on my weighted vest, etc.
Either way how ever I use them I would never part with them as well :)
Just to add They are Cathe Beginner or Intermediate which compared to other workouts I think are much harder any way :)

Brigitte :)

This is me!! And your last sentence rings true....it's Cathe, so her B/I wkouts are always a notch above other B/I wkouts in my opinion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.