(&)(&)(&)Halloween Eve Cleaning(&)(&)(&)

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Hello ladies!! I've got the busies too. P's party is creeping up and I'm feeling so overwhelmed. Her official birthday is Friday so doing a little cake for her then her party is on Halloween. Tons of family flying in so it will be busy.

Anne/Kate - I had to lol about the sheets because that is totally me too. I love when my comforter is clean and fluffy. I remember when I worked FT doing HR and I would be so tired I would daydream about crawling into a bed with clean sheets and a fluffy comforter and I swear it took all my stress away!

Nina - I can't imagine how stressful it must be doing it all alone. Hope your boys take it easy on you today. Not sure about those recipes. Have you tried googling for them?

Katie - What are you guys dressing up as?

Angie - Enjoy your vacation and don't fret about the workouts. You'll get back into once you're at home.

Hi Klaudia, Colleen, Becky, Wendy!

Gotta cut this short. I have goody bags to finish up and sugar cookies to bake. I did my Insanity workout and hoping to do it again tomorrow (Friday, today for you girls). I also sneaked in some biceps. Eats have been overloaded with sweets today. I am stressing and I can't help myself. Horrible. Anyway, at least my meals are clean, but I ate so much sugar that I feel sick and sweets are unappetizing to me right now. Okay, have a great Friday ladies!!!

Lisa

Morning Lisa & others. I am majorly busy and stressed too, so my post is going to be short also (what else is new, right?)

Have any of you ever watched the show on A&E called Dog The Bounty Hunter? He is a bail bondsman and his wife and son work with him. It's a great show, we are addicted in my household. Anyway, here is a picture for those who don't know what I'm talking about. "Dog" is in the middle, I am going to the party as his wife Beth, and Collin is going to be Leland (Dog's son), pictured on the other side of Dog.

Full day at work, Collin's party at preschool is at 10:30 am (I will miss this, of course:rolleyes:), friends over for dinner tonight, cooking cleaning and getting dressed up tomorrow.....

Gotta go run about 4 miles, then try to leave for work about 20 minutes early. Be back when I get a minute!

Attachments

• dogbountyhunter1.jpg
    dogbountyhunter1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi LIsa! I feel your stress!:p Good luck this weekend!

Katie, We watch that show whenever we're in a hotel - we LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Cool costume idea!:D

Another busy day here - I'll be in and out of school for Hween activities. Then they have dance then we have a Hween party. Lord, give me strength!:eek::eek: I can't wait for this day to be done!

HAPPY FRIDAY ! :)

Katie, we used to ALWAYS watch Dog ! Can't wait to see pics of you as Beth ! She's really over the top, isn't she ?? :)

Going to finish the week with more yoga. I think the week's break has been good and my muscles have for the first time, felt sore from yoga !!!! Who knew ?? ha

Sooooooo glad it's Friday !!! :) :)

Becky

thank good ness for sleep! quick fly by as we have conferences this am, with 2 kids in tow!! nice run this am. must do tris and abs, later. party tonight, and i will try to start pushing bedtime back d/t daylight savings time. sorry no personals. biab

hi ladies, i will try to catch up from yesterday!

nina, sorry its rough going with no dh. totally understand.

becky, what yoga are you doing? when i do a good power yoga video (or when i was going to class) i often get doms in my tris, quads and/or hams. love a good yoga session! happy friday to you, too!

kate, busy, busy! sometimes it seems like the "silly" holidays are even busier than the important ones!!!

katie, you are another busy busy one! hope your work day is easy one =) and you get to enjoy tonight! never really watched dog, not sure why, maybe its the mullet? lol.

lisa, youre gonna have the most fab party ever! all your hard work will be soo worth it! cant wait to see pics =)

angie, bummer on getting sick on your way over here, glad youre on the mend! my wax always hurts too but i do kind of look forward to it... i get it done at a day spa and pain is totally counteracted by the soothing atmosphere (helps to ease inhibitions too...).

more from yesterday...

becky... orange julius cookies?? whats that?? i may need that recipe =)

anne, its great to hear you got a raise, even small, in this economy!! that is fab!! sorry about the anniversary, rough time. have i told you my mom takes tap? she loves it. your wo form yesterday sounds awesome, love sjp/sb and really miss them myself =(

robin, glad you got a lighter day at work, good deal!

colleen, ikwym abt not 100%, it took almost 2 weeks to feel better or me, just now. baby is still holding on to a cough and snotty nose. nice you could still wo!

eats were clean yesterday and should be today. so much junk/candy today and tomorrow, MUST resist. i have resisted to this point completely, never buy candy for tr or tr until the last minute and then i buy one i dont like, twizzlers, lollipops or bubble gum, something like that. no choc!!

b - grk yogurt and strawbs, coffee
no idea whatson for the rest of the day yet but i have lots of clean stuff around, no excuses!

i am not dressing up for halloween. not be a party pooper but i still have close to 30 lbs to lose and not feeling like wearing something cute, or buying something cute this size for that matter... not to complain. i will get this off and then will be happy to dress in a costume! just not THIS halloween!

nina!! i never told you what a cute little devil you have =) and you asked a few days ago about where i live that i can walk so easily... metro boston. used to live in the city but now a suburb, watertown. very close -- 10 mins into town by car or one bus to harvard sq cambridge, downtown, copley, fenway, etc. and boston is not like other places where only very low income ppl tend to take public transit (or so i hear). here you have the rich and poor, the business ppl on their way to work, moms and babies, really everyone.

Good Morning Everyone!

Well I have concluded my problem is allergies because yesterday afternoon once the allergy med kicked in, I felt much better. This morning I did BM2 Step Combos (didn't finish 3 because the DVD froze) and Power Segments. I did a 2 mile run when the DVD player froze. This morning I have a dr. appt., off to work then farewell luncheon, do some work then home. I am glad we have an extra hour this weekend.

Wendy, I don't dress up either. I have never found a costume that meets all my requirements (comfortable, keeps me warm enough, and does not require a wig or a lot of makeup). I guess I am too picky.
Angie, sorry about your sickness. I hope you get better before your trip back.
Kate, just a few more days before things calm down again. You will make it through.
Katie, never watched the dog bounty hunter. I will need to check it out.
Nina, I don't have a pumpkin cookie recipe but I have a really bad for you pumpkin bar recipe.
Becky, good job listening to your body and taking a rest.
Lisa, I hate sugar binges. Good luck with the party prep.
Anne, I hope this weekend is not a mistake and is healing for you.

GTG!

Work out is done ! Today I did :

Warm up and level 3 from BL weight loss yoga
level 3 and cool down from BL bootcamp
and stab. ball abs from butts & guts
was about 40 min. long and had some weight/band work. Was good for this week for me.

Wendy, the cookies have white chocolate chips and fresh orange peel in them. Soooo gooooood ! I'm happy to share the recipe if you want it.
Yoga all week has been different workouts. I don't have that many but have a few and then got a couple from www.yogatoday.com .

I've really enjoyed this rest/recovery/break week ! Back to it Monday though !!!

Becky

Morning!

Just put a genie and a mechanic on the bus:) The girls have their school parties today. Nothing else on tap-thank goodness! My parents and brother might come over this afternoon but that's it! I would love to take the girls to a flu clinic but it's outside and it's supposed to pour ALL day-nothing like catching pneumonia while waitnig for a shot, huh? Yesterday I ended up doing a 45 minute incline walk on the treadmill. Today is total body-not sure what yet.

Lisa, Happy Birthday to P!! Deep breath-the party will be great!

Katie, awesome costume idea! Can't wait to see pics!

Kate, you'll make it!!

Becky, wish I liked yoga-I could use it-I'm way too inflexible!

Nina, good luck!

Wendy, I never dress up for Halloween unless I'm going to a party! At best, I'll wear a Halloween t-shirt-lame I know. So glad I didn't have to buy candy-my gf is coming over to trick or treat over here and she got the candy for me to pass out:) Otherwise, I would've ripped into the bags already!

Hi Colleen, Anne, Angie, and Robin!

Morning, everyone!

Tap was so fun last night! Our teacher had a Halloween treat for us, we danced a little number to Ghostbusters. She's so much fun and such a good teacher. And I did the 4th work out from Timesavers. Tonight it's the legs one; I'm scared! I know I'm going to be sore, but it will be okay, right? I haven't decided what to do next week. I'm contemplating 4DS, but that weight work is so tough. Maybe I'll do another week of Timesavers, then do 4DS. It's just that 4 days works so well with my schedule, it means I don't have to do another work out on the days I tap. I'll figure it out.

Klaudia, have a great visit with your family. Is your brother feeling any better?

Becky, those cookies sound fabulous, but I don't bake. What's on tap for Monday?

Colleen, if you ever need to dress up, what about as a football player? You could put sweatshirts under the jersey and just carry the helmet. Or skip the helmet altogether.

Wendy, NO! You didn't tell me your mom taps! How long has she been doing it? It's addictive, I tell you. I just love it and I always look forward to it, kwim? I've never been to Boston, but I've always heard it's a great city. I need to get to New England one of these days.

Nina, how are the conferences? I'm glad you got a good night's rest. One more day down, right?

Katie, cute costume idea! I don't watch that show, but I'll check it out. I did watch Jackie Brown the other day, does anybody remember that movie?

Kate, deep breath! It'll be fine!

Lisa, Happy birthday to P!
I hope the party goes well and everyone has a great time.

bbiab

anne

Couldn't let us hit page 2!!

Busy Halloween Eve around here!

I just did a premix from Amy Bento's Slo-Mo Stength Challenge. I've had the workout for over a year and this was the first time I've done it. I did a "total body" premix-except there was no chest work. Weird. Anyway, I'm off to pick up the girls and try to get flu shots. Pray that it doesn't start raining while we're in line!

heyeveryone!

klaudia, i rarely use slo mo either:confused:. i have never felt like amy's premixes are blanced, and the entire wo is too long. i should try again, though....

anne, so glad tap was fun. i will be thinking of you this weekend.

wendy, i was in medford for 3 yrs undergrad. i loved boston but have never been to watertown. aidan is a cutie

colleen, sorry you are plagued by allergies:(

kate, good luck today. hope the kiddos have fun

becky, glad you enjoyed your rest week. what is on tap next week?

lisa, hope the party is a blast. sounds tsressful, tbough:confused:sorry about the sugar binge, but maybe you got it over with?
katie, how are you feeling?

conferences with both boys were great. we played on the playground a bit after, then went to the library. party at a friend's tonight, but i am ready for bed now. i did plyo circuit during quiet time and tris. made me tired, though. ah well, plenty of time to rest later, yeah right. i need to clean tomorrow and go to the grocery store, but i cannot quite wrap my head around how it will work with the kids. something has to give. anyways, my dad is coming over to help us trick or treat and carve anothe rpumpkin. i saw my mom last night and it was actually fun. could i be getting thru this parental drama???

Nina, I hope the parental drama is lessening for you! Are you dressing up for the party tonight? Have fun.

Kl, did you get your flu shots?

Hi to Robin and Angie, I missed you guys earlier.

So, my work phone is still not working at home, but I only work at home on Fridays and I have to be at the office for the next 3 Fridays, then it's Thanksgiving, so I'm not going to worry about it. My colleague came over this morning to try to fix it and he thinks he knows what to do, but he has to configure it at the office. So, we'll see.

I stayed home today anyway, I'm still on email and another web-based tool we use, so I did get some stuff done.

I'm going to do the Timesaver leg work out soon and then have more middle eastern leftovers for dinner. I'll be gone all day tomorrow and I may have a computer-free day on Sunday. If I don't get back here, have a great weekend, everybody!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.