Halloween Costumes for Cathe--Happy Halloween!

jodijodi

Cathlete
Since we all know how busy Cathe is, I am continuing my annual tradition of coming up with fun Halloween costumes for her and the crew. Hope everyone has a fun Halloween!

picture.php

Rah rah rah!

picture.php

I'm...puttin' on my top hat...

picture.php

For those who may have missed previous years' costumes, here they are again!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Halloween!

Jodi, I always love your "Cathe costumes"! These should be on the Cathe calendar! (Or a different outfit, appropriate to each month)!

What workout is the butterfly costume pic from? STS cardio? Did you add the blue top? I like it much better than the black they are actually wearing.

OMG, Jody, these are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love them! I really wish, like Kathryn said, that they could be made as a calendar! Superb job, honestly!!!
Krasy

Kassia, try clicking on my name and going to my profile. In there I have three photo albums with the pictures. (2009, 2008, 2007) Maybe you can see them there. Hope it works that way!

hahahaha i saw some there those are great!!! weird though i couldn't see them in your post!thanks.

kassia

eta-i saw them now, i guess i had to be signed into cathe myspace which is weird b/c i though one would be since they were signed onto the forum,but good to know for next time LOL

Last edited:
Jodi,

AWESOME as always....look forward to these each year....and what funny is when I do these workout I think of your pictures when doing the exercise.

Great Job
Therese

Thanks everyone! I enjoyed making them.

Kathryn, it's a picture from STS Shock Cardio; I think it's one of the pics that were just posted yesterday. In fact, I think I may have been the first person to see them after SNM posted them. I had gone to flickr to find another picture to work with (my pic of Cathe and the crew "skiing" didn't work too well), and found all the new pictures just posted there.

Therese, that's so funny that you think of my pictures while working out!

Kassia, glad you were able to see them!

Awesome Jodi - each year I wonder how you are going to top the year before, but then you always do! These are great. The bunny costume is still my favorite though. :)

I cannot see them either! What link in your profile do I go to?? I am dying to see the pics!!

Karrisa, do you have a Mac by any chance? I am wondering if that is why I cannot see the pics?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.