Hair Removers?

kimroberts

Cathlete
Has anyone used "enleve" hair remover that says "You'll never have to shave again."???????????

I think the older I get, the faster the hair on my legs grows. Sometimes I shave them in the morning and at night.

I just ordered it (the French name must have finally gotten to me), so I'll let you know. I'm interested in seeing how it gets the hair out "down to the root" while regular depilatories get it out to the skin surface.
For leg hair, I would recommend the Emjoi Gently Gold. It's not pain-free, but it works wonderfully. It looks like a shaver, but it's got rows of tweezers that tweeze the hair out. I've used it on my underarm area and bikini line, so it should not feel bad at all on the legs (For some good reason, I have hardly any hair at all on my legs-- though I swear I did when I was a teenager!-- just a few that I pluck at my ankles). They used to sell it at QVC, don't know if they still do. They have a similar model there, but the hair removal area is smaller, and I think it would take an awfully long time to do legs (it's specifically designed for "sensitive area" hair removal; face, underarms and bikini area).

Hair Removers and other miracles

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-01 AT 10:21PM (Est)[/font][p]
:)

what is enleve?

RE: Hair Removers and other miracles

You'll notice that the ad for Enleve says you never have to SHAVE again, not that you never have to use any form of hair removal again! Also, when you buy it, you get a special offer for automatic monthly shipments of the stuff for only $14.95 plus shipping, so obviously it's not a "once is enough" type treatment.

Cranky Evil Lady!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-01 AT 06:25PM (Est)[/font][p]I noticed that!

Is it because of me?

You need a nice soothing iced coffee. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back