**H*A*T*E** 8/31

hey! I am getting ready to do B&G, the regular mix of it not the killer leg blast premix that has your legs screaming for mercy! Plus I actually think the original hits the glutes better anyway, IMO!

Michele- You finished the book yet? I took an hour nap, felt good! I have ordered all my BB products directly from them- I have 2 of the Power Half Hour, P90 3/4 (I did get that from a friend), P90Master Series, Slim Series, and Slim Series Express and I've never had trouble with them. It seems for some reason the ones who order via phone have more trouble. I think they put the items on the Wells Fargo Stagecoach for shipping though cause it takes longer than anything else I've purcharsed on-line to get from CA to IL! I haven't ordered it yet but I'll probably do it before the day is over. What happened to pizza night?

Okay, off to B&G then dust, and return to being a bum!

Jen, how could I have forgotten about all your BB workouts:eek:!! I'm glad you haven't encountered any problems, especially with multiple charges on your credit card.

I just finished a good cardio workout. I really wasn't in the mood for one so I started with an easy CC -- Vol 1. When that was over I was all revved up and ready for more so I did a little elliptidancing with some of my favorite music, like Alison Krauss, the Allman Bros, and a few jazz standards:D . It was so much fun!!

I was going to do PUMP, too, but I think I'll hold off until tomorrow.

I haven't done any reading yet today, but that's what I'll do tonight after I eat dinner. I was planning to cancel pizza night because of all the crap I've been eating lately, but I decided that was just plain crazy:p. I settled upon a compromise -- I'll make a pizza with WW pita bread and roasted veggies instead of ordering out:9

Just in case I don't get back here again tonight, have a nice evening and I'll see you tomorrow:*

ETA have a great workout!!:)

Hey Jennie- HATE is the short version of "Cardio Haters"!! I believe Michelle (mf545) named the thread. There are lots of people on this check-in that do like cardio-I personally don't enjoy it near as much as weight work but b/c of my body type, cardio isn't an option but still don't have to like it!!!

Feel free to join us, as I said- no need to hate cardio. Oh, and most of us are all cat lovers too!

Everyone- Have a wonderful evening, be back tomorrow!

I'm a huge cat lover. I have two fat cats. If I knew how to post pics on this forum I would.

I do enjoy cardio, even though it's tough for me.

Do you guys check in everyday or have a weekly check in?

Jennie.

Live like you were dying.

:)

Welcome Jennie,
I am Jennifer and there is Jen too. Also, I have two cats, brothers, that are two years old. Personally, cardio works good for me but it's tough to do.
We check in daily during the week and sometimes on the weekend.
Time for a walk then I must get ready to get on the road.

Where do you live? I'm from western LP MI.

Hi Jennifer,

I live in Barberton, OH. I'm about 10 minutes away from Akron, OH.

My cats aren't brother and sister but they act like it. They fight all the time. :) I know they're just playing. It's funny because the youngest one beats up the older/fatter one.

Jennie.

Hey Jennifer & Jennie!! Jennie, is that pronounced like Jen or Jean? I thinks it is Jen but wanted to ask. Us Jennifer's will be taking over hatersville!

Jennie- Glad to hear you are a cat lover too, you will fit right in. I also have two cats- one boy, one girl. Storm, female, is about 4yrs and spoiled & moody! Sport, is a little over a year now, I took him in when he was 7 months and he is spoiled rotten already too but he is much more lovable than Storm is. I think Michele also lives in OH. What do you do for work? I am in Springfield, IL and work in sales for Wells Fargo, been working for them for almost 11years now!

Well off to find food, I am starving. Went to the store and ran some errands then did Kick Max, BM2 Upper Body, and a 30 min butt/thigh toner so my stomach is talking to me. Be back later!

Hi Jen,

It's pronouced Jenn.

My two cats names are Tigger and Scout. Tigger's 4 yrs old and Scout's a little over a year old. There both very spoiled. But that's o.k.

I work as a Medical Coder. I really like what I do. I find it very interesting. I've worked there for almost 7 yrs.

Jennie.

Hello Jennie.
My cats do the same thing, the younger one wants to be in control. First,it starts as playing then sometimes in turns bad.

Where is Akron in relation to Toledo, Columbus, or Cleveland?

I'm in banking and finance since 1987.

Wow! Back in June, I was at Cleveland-Hopkins airport. From the air, it looked really nice. I fly Continental when visiting my sister in NY, it's the best and most efficient way to get there.

Hey hey Haters, and a very big welcome to Jennie!!

I just barely skimmed the thread -- I'm awfully glad y'all kept it going over the weekend. I really don't have time to do any personals today. We've been busy as heck this weekend. We're leaving in a few minutes to see an old movie from the 50's on the big screen -- The Day the Earth Stood Still. It's one of our all-time favorites and we're really excited about seeing it on the big screen. We actually own it on VHS.

Tomorrow we're going to see my brother and take him out to dinner for his birthday.

I better sign off for now but I'll BB Tuesday. I hope you all enjoy the long weekend. What sort of plans do you have?

Take care, my friends, and I'll see you in a couple of days:*

Hiya ladies,

My eating since Friday has been nothing but horrible. I won't even go into what I've eaten. I know it's becaue of PMS but I feel like a fat cow. x(

Yesterday I did GS Legs and the ab work from SJP, and today I did MM upper body premix and the ab work from ME.

Now if I could only get my eating back under control. That's the hardest part for me by far.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.

Jennie.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.