Guilty Pleasures check-in

Aimee

Cathlete
<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-00 AT 11:36AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi everyone!! You all pretty much know I had alot of guilt with my eating habits this week, but I'll give a quick run down of all the stuff I shouldn't of eaten this week and then I'll set a goal for myself. Hopefully by being accoutable to a group it will help us keep our resolve to eat healthy. OK, so here are my guilty pleasures of the week.MON: 1cup of peanut butter-n-chip ice cream. TUES: reese cup blizzard(small). WEDS: Butter Finger ice cream(about a cup again) THURS: choclate cake with with icing and Butter Finger ice cream(too much to count) FRI: same as Thurs. SAT: Had only 1 piece of the chocolate cake with white icing, however my husband brought home a chocolate fudge cake last night for tonights dessert(my mom's coming to dinner). Hopefully today I will eat healthy however, that cake is calling my name!! Can you hear it? "Aimeeee, eat me, Aimeeee!" I forgot to make a goal for myself!! How did I do that? OK, here's my goal: To keep my fat intake below 30% everyday this week and to keep my calories at about 1750/day. I believe this equals to 52grams of fat/day.

Lol Aimee

I hear ya loud and clear. I certainly can identify with the food calling your name.

I'm not even going to begin to run down all of the junk I had this week because I didn't bother to write it down and I don't want to remember
wink.gif
I started yesterday keeping track of what I eat and counting calories, fat grams and such. I went out to my dad's last night for dinner. We had lasagna and salad. Of course there were cookies and doughnuts there also. The lasagna was from stouffers (sp?) so I had all the nutritional info. My step mom served a larger serving than the one the box says (where do they come up with the serving size anyway?) but, I kept up with it and was honest when I entered it into the software. I went light on the dressing and didn't touch the doughnts or cookies. Yippee!! I stayed within 6 lbs of my caloric goal for the day which I'm very proud of. I was wondering what I could find that was only 6 calories though
happy.gif

My goals for this week are to 1)Not eat out at all 2) Keep up with all of my meals and enter them into the crosstrainer software and 3)Eat as cleanly as possible.

I also think this groups is going to make a world of difference for me. I'll start posting in the exercise check in next week.

Alli
happy.gif

Can I join this Checkin?

I feel like I have finnaly found my check in.....I have tried to talk myself into posting on this board instead of just reading posts. Oh well here are my confessions for the week.

I have a real desire for peanut butter and am always taking spoonfuls throughout the week. Love when the kids need a sack lunch and can lick the knife several times while making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I also like to reach for dry cereal during the day. I have noticed that I am starting to grab snacks without realizing what I am doing so my goal this week is to write everything down and become accountable for my food choices. I also have a bad habit of eating when I am bored and not really hungry. Hope to work on that also. I am currently maintaining a 84 pound weight loss and really want to celebrate my two year anniversary at goal weight at Christmas.

Good Luck everyone and I hope you have a successful week and a big thanks for letting me intrude on your checkin!!!!!

HI Diane!!

Welcome!! Congratulations on your 84lb loss! That's terrific
happy.gif
! This is the first post of this check-in so I'm really glad you saw it and posted! Keep up the good work!

Hi!
I'm going to check in on this post because I ate some really great, decadent food on vacation and it never even showed up on my hips or anywhere else, for that matter! Here's a compilation of my sins (not eaten all at once, but over 10 days):
Peanut butter or cheese spread daily. Filet mignon. Goat cheese with roasted garlic. Duck a l'orange. Berry pie with ice cream. Ben & Jerry's Phish Bar. Breakfast burrito with chorizo x3. Roasted salmon burrito with extra guacamole. Salt & vinegar potato chips x3. Dark chocolate bars. Creamy portobella soup. M&Ms. And some other great stuff that I just can't remember. I usually don't eat like this. Only when I'm climbing/hiking for 8 to 10 hours a day!
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.