Got my spin bike today...

I just got one too about 2 weeks ago. I got a Nordic Track spinning bike. It is really nice, I can't wait to get Cycle Max except that I know it's going to be tough!! I've been on it a few times now and add tension and let me tell you, it burns and gets your heart rate up fast. I tried to ride it the day after doing STS Total Body and I couldn't add much tension at all because my legs were sooo sore!

Ashley

Way cool! I bet you are beyond excited. Start building up your endurance so you are ready to go come DVD delivery day. Say 15 minutes three times this week. Word of warning....if you've never done cycle workouts before or if it has been months since you have, you will initially have a little saddle soreness (crotch bones tend to feel a little bruised the next day). This does go away about the 3rd workout but if you prefer you can buy a gel seat to protect your bottom a bit more. Personally I find gel seats to get in the way as they sometimes shift around, are bulky and you still have a little soreness for a couple of days.

Cycle Max...coming soon to a living room near you :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.