Got 20 copies of Collage catalog

pjlippert

Cathlete
This was really weird. I picked up the mail yesterday and there were 20 identical catalogs from Collage... anybody else get bombarded? I'm gonna send them an email. Odder still is that I've never ordered anything from them! Strange stuff!

Pam

Funny, I got 2 in the mail. I get my mail about once a week, so not sure if they came on the same day or not.

My boyfriend got a bunch as well, he has never ordered from them before, however on the back of the catalog it said something for "Cathe Fans"; he had just purchased STS for me a few weeks back...guess that got him on a mailing list.

HAHA! me too! I got 12 copies! I took them all to work and passed them out to co-workers! I thought it was particularly funny because i just moved. No idea how they found me so fast!!

I didn't receive any copies! I do order from Collage and I usually receive the catalog. Is it possible that the number of catalogs you've received corresponds to the number of orders you've placed with Cathe.com...? Very strange.

Stebby

I haven't gotten a collage catalog in years. I haven't ordered from them in years. Today I got ONE catalog. Actually I am looking forward to looking at it.

I didn't receive any copies! I do order from Collage and I usually receive the catalog. Is it possible that the number of catalogs you've received corresponds to the number of orders you've placed with Cathe.com...? Very strange.

Stebby

I was wondering the same thing...maybe Cathe (the business not the person) sold/gave Collage the mailing list of their customers who have ordered from here.

I don't know what it would have to do with Cathe.com.
I'm sure it's some kind of computer snafu.
I haven't gotten my catalog(s) yet, so I have yet to see how many I end up with!

I received 1 catalog. The note on the back said it would be my last one, since I have not ordered anything from there for a long time, but, they have been writing that for the last 2+ years!

I received 4 copies and mine also said to "Cathe fans" on the back. I've never ordered from Collage before. Weird!

I got 4 catalogs with the back saying for cathe fans... I recently placed 4 seperate cathe orders as well... Hmmm, odd.

I got my usual single catalog last night but haven't taken a look at it yet to see if it mentions being a Cathe fan yet...

I received 4 catalogs, but haven't ordered anything from them or Cathe in quite some time!! I didn't think anything of it at first, because we just moved, so I figured that messed something up, but it looks like it was a pretty big computer glitch!!

I only received one..it said they haven't heard from me in years and it will be my last catalog blah blah blah... I did order High Reps and Intensity from Cathe a few months ago, but nothing on the Collage catalog about Cathe. hmmm.. it is very wasteful for those of you who received 10++

I saw this post a couple of days ago and low and behold today I received 5 copies from them. Don't think I've ever ordered from them yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.