Good Results with PS, do I need to ever change my rotation?

D

DanielleS

Hi Cathe,
I've just completed my fourth week of doing the PS series, each video once per week. I love these videos and I'm really excited because I'm starting to see some muscle definition in my upper body which I never had before :)!
My question for you is since I'm really pleased with the results I'm getting, how long can I continue this rotation. Do I need to switch back to MIS and Body Max after so many weeks of PS to continue to get results or maintain what I have?
I didn't see as good results with MIS/Body Max, but I think it's mostly because I was not consistent with them like I am with the PS videos.
Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Danielle!

I'm happy to hear about your results. You sound so excited, thats great! I remember when I first got into weight training and started seeing those first signs of bicep and tricep cuts. I, too, got so psyched up
happy.gif
!

As long as you are still getting good results, continue on with the PS tapes. You don't need to feel obligated to change your rotation by a certain amount of time. You also shouldn't feel obligated to use rotations that your body doesn't respond to as well. Everyone is different. Some people respond well to hi-rep training, some to low reps, some to heavy weight, some to light weight, some to combination weight, etc. You have to experiment to find YOUR best rotation. Also, some people can stay on certain rotations indefinitely while others plateu more quickly. I know for me, I can stay with the same rotation for a very long time, making only subtle changes here and there, and continue to see improvements.

Keep up the great work
wink.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.