Good Morning!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Peeping out of my hole this morning before I dive into work. I know I have not been on the forums much in the last week or so but it is SERIOUS crunch time now. Thank you so much for being patient through "the silence" of updates. The main reason for this silence is because it I am just super focused getting it all right. I am making the most of EVERY minute. One other reason that I am hesitating on an update is because I have learned over the years that this process is in a constant state of change. While I make every effort to stick to the original game plan as much as possible, music, clothes, cast, choreography, equipment, etc, all get changed around for one reason or another. This makes it very difficult to post new updates without having everyone wonder what is going on. This change is a very normal process and I would rather post an update when things are close to their final state. Thanks for your patience :)

Good morning Cathe,

I thank you for being upfront with us and even through your busy schedule you always make time to come and post any updates you may have.

Cathe, hopefully you can answer some of my questions. Will there be any new background exerciser that we have not "met"? Will IMAX3 be extremely intense or just intense?. Will you be filming in October?..

Wishing all the best Cathe. Well, it is time for me to get back to work.:) :)

Hi Cathe!

Thank you for the update. I have been reading all the posts asking for updates, and it reminds me of whenever I was near my due date during my pregnancies. Others might relate; the calls from friends and family asking, "have you felt anything? what did the doctor say? etc." I remember not wanting to say anything until it was all over with or near then because then you have exciting news to report rather than little tidbits that only wet the appetite, bringing on more calls, questions, etc. These posts just make me think of that. Do you (or anyone else) understand/relate? Make no mistake, this is not to say that I am not dying for news either!:)

Anyway, thanks for the updates and the excellent work outs; I am sure that we will all be thrilled with the final product.:)

I can only imagine the enormous effort that goes into creating an exercise DVD series, especially given the scope of the Hard Core Series: planning each workout down to the last jump and rep; planning the music and getting the licensing for each and every song; getting the equipment, including clothing, lined up; scheduling the filming and lining up the crew for that; planning the photography, DVD mastering and packaging; et cetera et cetera et cetera. All that on top of continuing a roster of live classes, managing the rest of the business and being a wife, mother and functioning adult on top of that.

Thanks for your professionalism, Cathe! We know it'll be worth the wait, AND the pre-production "silence".

A-Jock

Good Morning Cathe! Glad to hear that you are so focused on the new workouts. You must be very busy. Thanks for all your hard work! I'm sure the new workouts will be very worth the wait!! What an exciting time. Have a great day and take care of yourself! Helen PS. How is your new gym coming? :)

Good Morning Cathe! Thanks for your update. We all know how busy you are planning this series ~ and it will be worth the wait.
Susan C.M.:D

Cathe!! You are so sweet to worry about us not getting enough info!! We all know the finished products will be MORE than worth any wait and/or silence, so you just relax and focus!! We will survive the wait, because your workouts are SO worth it!!

Carol
:) :) :)

Thanks for the update on the updates! ;-) Please just take your time, I know the end result will be well worth waiting for. You never disappoint! :D

Cathe - Thanks for checking in! I am so excited for the new series !!! I have no doubt at all that it will be anything other than awesome!

Linda

Thanks for the update. I'm jonesing for these workouts, but I respect the fact that you want to get it all just right. It's worth the wait.

Maggie:)

Thanks Cathe. I am just so excited about the workouts. It is truly hard to wait. But I know they're coming. Keep up the good work, and thanks for keeping us posted.

Kristie Schultz

Hi Cathe,
I understand why you don't want to give too much away at this stage so I hope you won't mind my question! Will there be any behind the scenes or rehearsal footage on the DVDs or on your Web site?

It sounds as though it's all going very well though. Well done :)
ATB,
- Lisa :)

I'd rather not hear any updates till they are done being filmed that way it don't seem as long waiting for them:)

Hey cathe.. waiting for the new series is like a homemade apple pie baking in the oven, you just cant wait, it smells so good, but you know its worth the wait cuz its gonna taste sooooo goood!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.