Going to miss S&S!

Gobias

Cathlete
I am finishing up my homemade S&S one-month rotation this week. I am going to miss this series and can't wait to get back to it. I really like the fast paced, compound workouts and enjoyed the PHA workouts. I really feel strong after this rotation. Reminds me of Xtrain a bit with the heavier weights. I also enjoyed the music.

I timed it so I did a homemade one month of Cathe's LIS series, then Xtrain series, then RwH series, then ICE series, then S&S series. Next week I start STS for 3 months then am planning on a Body Beast / Master's Hammer Chisel 3 month rotation.

Already looking forward to Cathe's next offerings!

I'm with you on S&S, im a few days away from finishing up January's LIS/S&S rotation. Thinking of doing a Xtrain/RWH rotation but waiting for Cathe's next posting on her February rotation [emoji2]

I know she's coming out with new workouts gor the the tower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on to a different rotation this month (March), but I really am missing doing PHA Training! I mean,
I enjoy the other S&S workouts too, but really miss PHA Training the most! It's my all-time favorite
Cathe weight workout...just love the format! Where else can you find a weight workout that burns
tons of calories like a cardio workout?? LOVE!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.