Goat cheese and Fage taste the same!

janiejoey

Cathlete
I bought some goat cheese at Costco the other day (or was it Walmart?) and tried it today. It comes in about a 6 or 7 inch long and maybe 2 inches across tube like plastic. Taste just like Fage even the same consistency. Less expensive too.

I'm having a baked potatoe with this goat cheese on it right now. Yum Yummy!

Try it, you might like it.

Janie

I LOVE goat cheese...actually I've yet to meet a cheese I didn't like. :) We like crumble it on spinach salad with walnuts. It also works nicely on home made pizza.

Enjoy it, Janie! :)

Another goat cheese fan here. So far, we've put it on crostini, in ravioli, on pizza, in salads, in baked pasta dishes, on steak, and in omelettes. My daughter eats it right out of the package.

I love Fage mixed up with honey but I find goat cheese repulsive. I can't stand the smell of it.

Fage is a brand of greek yogurt.

Fage with honey .....mmmmm

I've also mixed it with natural salsa for a healthier "creamy" salad dressing. It makes a good fake hollendaise(sp?) sauce too.

This thread reminded me that I'm out of Fage:eek:

Putting it on my grocery list right now.
I'm not a fan of goat cheese. It's a little strong for my taste.
I'm completely hooked on provel cheese. It's so creamy....yum!:p

I bought some goat cheese at Costco the other day (or was it Walmart?) and tried it today. It comes in about a 6 or 7 inch long and maybe 2 inches across tube like plastic. Taste just like Fage even the same consistency. Less expensive too.

I'm having a baked potatoe with this goat cheese on it right now. Yum Yummy!

Try it, you might like it.

Janie

Huh! You wish! No wait, I wish! Feta is mouth-watering delicious. Fage tastes like throw up. :eek:

I totally love goat cheese! There's this salad I get at the restaurant across from my office. They take apples and pears, with walnuts, on a mix of greens, and add chunks of goat cheese. Then there's this awesome dressing....oh man...I can't wait to get some again.

I'm with Gayle, I've never met a cheese (or dairy product, really) that I didn't like.

I like to stuff chicken breasts with goat cheese, brown, and then bake in Barilla Mushroom sauce. Fab!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.