GLUTESES MAXIMUS

tammy

MY BODY HAS RESPONDED VERY WELL TO THE PS SERIES ONLY PART I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH IS THE UPPER LEG BUNS AREA. I RUN 3 MILES 2-3 TIMES A WEEK ON OTHER DAYS I DO STEP AND HI LO FLOOR AND THE PS LEG TAPE BUT JUST DON'T SEEM TO GET THE AREA TO RESPOND .I DONT MIND A LITTLE SHAKE GOING ON BACK THERE BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF WHEN THAT HAPPENS.IS THAT AREA JUST REALLY TOUGH TO GET FIRMED UP .I DO USE HEAVY WEIGHTS ON THE LEG TAPE WITH GOOD FORM.ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED....LOYAL FAN SINCE I DISCOVERED YOU .....

Just a suggestion...

Oh, those lower glute/upper hamstring areas! I know exactly what you're talking about.

You may want to try some floor work with ankle weights to work the gluteals and hamstrings. This may surprise your muscles into responding. You could also try to mix it up with some different strength tapes (MIS or Bodymax for instance). If you do the same tape repeatedly your body may get too used to it.

Good Luck!

Hi Tammy!

When doing the PS leg tape, pause your VCR right before the calf work and add on a few sets of front lunges, back lunges, and sit n' stand squats. Hang in there, help is on the way....Our new Legs and Abs tape will have some new and super tough variations to help get that area to react and respond.

that is music to my ears!

I can't wait to hear about the new tapes! Two more days!

I am so psyched

I can't wait for these new tapes. The funniest part is that I am a cardio queen, but it's the strength tapes I'm most excited about. (Oh without a doubt I'm buying ALL of them.) Every time you write a little something about these workouts, my heart rate picks up, Cathe. My husband's heart rate would be racing too, if he had any idea how I'll be spending our money in a few days.

Oops, speak of the devil, here he comes. Better go before I blow my cover!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.