Glide & Slide

Swimmer

Cathlete
I did this one in its entirety for the first time this morning, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It's deceptively hard.

The strength segment was a nice change from the usual (really digged the hamstring work w/the disks).

I agree that this workout is underrated: I have seen it categorized as intermediate, but I find the dragging/staggered push ups and crossover/under push ups very challenging!

I just do regular push up for the crossover ones, but plan to continue trying to advance over time.

I know Afterburn gets a lot of love, but S&G is MY favorite from the Low Impact Series (along with Turbo Barre :eek:). No dread, fun, the conditioning section is top notch. I agree, a very underrated w/o.

Cathe please make a S&G 2!!!!

I did the LIS LB trisets for the first time last week. I decided to follow it with the slide&glide cardio portion. Oh my!!! My legs were shaking and fried for the rest of the day and the onslaught of DOMS rigamortis that followed the next few days was epic!!! OUCH!!!

The other day I did S&G (cardio portion only) and had some nice DOMS throughout my inner thighs and calves :eek:. I rarely get DOMS there, so it was an unexpected treat :p.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.