girl question

jessicarobin

Hello Ladies! I have a question for ya'll. It's kind of personal. My boobs have been hurting for the last 3 months. I mean it's not just a little pain it's a lot of pain. It doesn't hurt until something touchs them. Like I'm a vet tech, so sometimes I have to hold an animal close to me and it's getting to where I can't do that anymore because it hurts to bad. They also feel kind of swollen. What do ya'll think it is? I have not went to the doctor yet. It's hard for me to get of work to go. So what do ya'll think is the problem? Thanks for reading my post!

This might be a dumb question, but, could you be pregnant? Your description is a classic pregnancy symptom. If you're not pregnant (or if you are!), I would definitely see a doctor!

Yep, sounds like you might want to do the ol' EPT. Unless, of course, you are a virgin. Or you can say that you haven't had sex in 4 or more months.

I don't care how hard it is to get off work, your health should always come first. You work for a vet; a medically trained professional, who should understand your need to seek medical treatment.

Hard to get off of work to go to the doctor??? Sorry, but I just don't understand. It's not like me to be hard on people, but after 3 months of "a lot of" pain, sorry, but I think you are nuts if you don't find a way to get to see a doctor.

No No No, No babies. I know for a fact that that is not the probelm. I guess I'm going to have to go to the doc. I hate going but ya'll have talked me into it. Thanks all the relies!:)

Also... I think you are more prone to this pain from pills if you originally had large breasts...do you??

Janice

Well, I stayed away from this one this morning until everyone else had their say, but those two points came immediately to my mind too. Either pregnant or from birth control pills. Either way, I'd be making time to go to a doctor and find out why. New pain somewhere in or on your body for three solid months is not normal. Let us know what your physician says!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.